The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

ordered my hyperfuse ID's 2/3, nike sent an email a couple of days back that my order has been delayed until april..

ordered my hyperfuse ID's 2/3, nike sent an email a couple of days back that my order has been delayed until april..

I got that same email, then an hour later I got another one saying that they're finishing up my order. I decided to do a nike chat to see what was actually going on and the rep said it would ship out by 3/12 and to ignore the first email. You should do the same.

I got that same email, then an hour later I got another one saying that they're finishing up my order. I decided to do a nike chat to see what was actually going on and the rep said it would ship out by 3/12 and to ignore the first email. You should do the same.

Thanks man. Were they 90's that you ordered? Maybe I can gauge my delivery off of yours seeing that they were only placed one day apart. How do I het yo that Nike chat?

Reeboks out of nowhere! 
nerd.gif

Thanks man. Were they 90's that you ordered? Maybe I can gauge my delivery off of yours seeing that they were only placed one day apart. How do I het yo that Nike chat?

actually, i ordered some AM1 iDs. idk if that makes a difference in terms of where they are produced, so im not sure that my order will be a proper measuring stick for how long itll be for yours to be done.

you could have googled "nike customer service", but i feel like being nice :wink:

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

actually, i ordered some AM1 iDs. idk if that makes a difference in terms of where they are produced, so im not sure that my order will be a proper measuring stick for how long itll be for yours to be done.

you could have googled "nike customer service", but i feel like being nice :wink:

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

Thanks man. I just spoke to "Shelly" lol and got my tracking #. They said it hasn't been scanned yet but will be by tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll probably have checked the tracking 50 times by then :lol:

Thanks man. I just spoke to "Shelly" lol and got my tracking #. They said it hasn't been scanned yet but will be by tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll probably have checked the tracking 50 times by then :lol:

dude im the same way. even though the expected delivery date is thursday, i still check that ish regularly. im too damn impatient :smh: . i just like to see the progress of its travels lol. i also like to make sure my packages dont get delayed or anythiing...but i think tracking it more than 5 times a day is a bit excessive haha.

am i naive to think that since quite a few people ordered the same ID design (solars), the creation process might be expedited?

am i naive to think that since quite a few people ordered the same ID design (solars), the creation process might be expedited?
Actually I would think that would cause the reverse, taking longer since so many people ordered them. 

BTW found these pics of someone who put up their solar IDs. The look to be the real thing judging that the air bubble is grey

BTW found these pics of someone who put up their solar IDs. The look to be the real thing judging that the air bubble is grey

Are those Royals fake on his pics? lol. Toe box shield is fuzzy hairy. I know my Shadows don't have that.

Back
Top Bottom