The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone go half size DOWN on the air max 3s? looking at a pair of concords on sale at centre but i got laser blues in a half size down back in 2010 and they were toe crushers.

anyone go half size DOWN on the air max 3s? looking at a pair of concords on sale at centre but i got laser blues in a half size down back in 2010 and they were toe crushers.

For what it's worth, I'm a 10.5 in AF1's, an 11 in AM1's, but an 11.5 in AM90's.

However, as we know everyone's foot is different. Everyone has different fit preferences. Sizing advice is always tricky to give to others.

render.nikeid.jpg

Unless I’m missing something Infrared 90s only show for kids, Preschool and toddler sizes. (‘Radiant’ red for 90s, 97s, 270s men’s)

if so :sick:

Damn it, i missed that adult sizing wasn't there. I'm sure it'll pop up. I can't imagine they wouldn't release adult sizes.

Adult sizing listed now.

Last edited:
the countdown ticker is showing on my app but I can't select online or a city to pick up.

Desktop shows raffle ended. App shows 5 days left....hmm....gonna try to register now. Annoying though that SNS is charger over MSRP....thought Nike didn't allow that?

Back
Top Bottom