The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Figured I'd share some of my older infrareds and newer ones, posted on IG earlier *shrug

Still one of my favorites, grown to love the hyperfuse ones a lot.

nice infra collection... kinda makes me sad how i lost my OG infra 90s somehow.. yes i don't know where they went LOL
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

does anyone know if there are fake air max atmos duck camos that are floating around?

i just wanna make sure before i bite the bullet on paying resell

any help is appreciated

question for those that have the AM 90  wh the lunarlon sole.. does it feel like the flyknit lunar sole? or is it stiffer?

I have the lunar safari fuses and that lunar sole, while comfy is nothing like the lunar sole on my lg4's that I run in....

thx in ad*****

oh no !!!! more red shoes :x >: :smh:

but my favorite color is red! :rolleyes

the "rose pack" or whatever theyre called are pretty nice though. idk if i like them enough to actually buy them though. there are still so many pairs i need to catch up on, since i finally started working again.

Just picked those up, first colorway I've liked. Also had a WC card that expires tomorrow. $40 off and free shipping plus 10% from Discover, not too bad.
how do you get the WC and a coupon to work? ive done it once before but now its giving me the error message when i try. Thanks.

i want to purchase some air max 90s from an overseas store but am worried about customs fees, does anyone know how them fees work. 

I think a good dual color accent (e.g. red/blue, light blue/volt, etc) would look really good on those^^^^

Back
Top Bottom