The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

*excuse the wet spot on the couch....

had to clean up after my bulldog

20210524_152101.jpg

Still need laser blues.
They sat for a bit so I put them on the backburner and then they started moving and I missed out on them. Just depends on your size. Smaller sizes are below retail but bigger ones are more. I browsed around for a couple of days on Ebay and was able to get 11.5 at retail. Was fine with that.

yeah i know, thanx :tongue:
you guys ask for lightweight shoes
so nike now cut corners and give you lightweight shoes :lol:
less padding = less weight
Yeah but you see the volts next to the orange??in that pic the orange looks skimped out compared to the volt. The volt pair has nice padding around the ankle but the orange does not, even though they are from the same pack. what gives nike?

Yeah but you see the volts next to the orange??in that pic the orange looks skimped out compared to the volt. The volt pair has nice padding around the ankle but the orange does not, even though they are from the same pack. what gives nike?
yeah i have noticed that the orange pair have less padding compared to the volts, although the orange pair are manufactured with the same materials as the volts it doesnt belong to the pack because its missing the box and the hangtag

Back
Top Bottom