The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These ain’t half bad and are 20% off
Check ‘em out! Nike Air Max 90 "Summit White/Thunder Blue/Cement Grey" Men's Shoe
1626006263546.png
1626006263546.png

https://hibbett.app.link/tab_shop

1625858272390.png

On a sidenote, I want them to re-release in OG format plissss (Nike Air Max 90 Wheat Skulls 2007).

Source: Stockx.
In like 7th or 8th. I was in a plato's closet w/ my mother & saw these, but they were a 10.5 & I was like an 8.5. I could never find them b/c the memory was very vague until now. Are these re-releasing? They are a most.

Had my bacons on all day last Saturday. While I hate the pleather sockliner (I hate that on all shoes) I find them pretty comfortable, they've broken in pretty nicely. Not as nice as my 2020 infras (air max 3 build) but certainly on par with 2015 infras which I found pretty comfy.

Has anyone in the US ordered from END recently? I placed the order on Saturday and It initially said the package would be delivered by this Wednesday. Instead, it looks like it's currently in Stansted ES. Can anyone shed some light?

Edit: never mind, they were delivered on time

Last edited:
clifftoe game is pretty strong on them boxy driftwoods :smh: :smh:

For real. After wearing them all day I found that the materials and quality were just meh. Probably just a step above the recrafts, but definitely not close to AMIII level. Such a dope CW wasted.

Where at fam

Got them from BSTN a while ago, but I think they're sold out now. If they were hitting the US and if I were you, I'd check them out in person first if possible because the quality ain't that great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom