The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

these look great. Available in 10.5 anywhere still?
I know there are overseas sites that have a good amount of sizes still available, but the conversion rate plus shippimg make may you wamt to wait until more US sites have them. Most of the sizes on SNS sold within 24 hours of them dropping on the site. Off the top of my head though, Hanon and Foot District have pretty much a FSR as of right now.

I know there are overseas sites that have a good amount of sizes still available, but the conversion rate plus shippimg make may you wamt to wait until more US sites have them. Most of the sizes on SNS sold within 24 hours of them dropping on the site. Off the top of my head though, Hanon and Foot District have pretty much a FSR as of right now.

thank you.

the inside lining looks like a different material. almost like sweatshirt material. Can you confirm?

these look great. Available in 10.5 anywhere still?
Although I think I’ve seen em sitting on the storefront (probably, Atmos in Shibuya) few weeks ago, these along w/ Off-Noir one will be droppin on SNKRS-JP next week…
E375A9DC-71F1-47D2-999E-5086FF10DC14.jpeg

Something fishy going on @ Nike :smh: . This is my second order in a row where they seem to go missing or something comes up & my shoes get delayed. The first pair actually ended up getting sent to me (dunks) but now this current pair (AM 90s) is completely lost.

These are must cops for me!

Nike Air Max 90 "Peace, Love, Basketball"
Release Date: 2021
Style Code: DM8151-100

1629323121058.png
1629323141083.png
1629323159651.png
1629323176232.png
1629323208658.png
1629323245557.png

Hey guys,

First post and a massive AM90 fan. Here are my two current favourites.

Out of interest where do ppl generally buy from - I have seen sneakersnstuff but the reviews look horrible for them - is it an OK place to buy from?

Thanks

Attachments

• Blue AM90.jpg
    Blue AM90.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Grey AM90.jpg
    Grey AM90.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 88
Hey guys,

First post and a massive AM90 fan. Here are my two current favourites.

Out of interest where do ppl generally buy from - I have seen sneakersnstuff but the reviews look horrible for them - is it an OK place to buy from?

Thanks
SNS has been fine the couple of times I've ordered from them. I usually try to buy off nike.com (NDC) if possible since they have the best return policy. What country are you in? If you're in the US there are a handful of european retailers who ship Nike to the US like End, AsphaltGold, footpatrol, etc. for colorways that don't release in the US. If you follow the forums for a little while you'll see links pop up too.

SNS has been fine the couple of times I've ordered from them. I usually try to buy off nike.com (NDC) if possible since they have the best return policy. What country are you in? If you're in the US there are a handful of european retailers who ship Nike to the US like End, AsphaltGold, footpatrol, etc. for colorways that don't release in the US. If you follow the forums for a little while you'll see links pop up too.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I am in the UK.

Really wanted the armory blue AM90 but either I missed them or they weren't released here.

Back
Top Bottom