The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

B3D56A96-DBBE-45EF-AA3F-CE8362FCB9A4.jpeg

I paid $3500 for my new 14060 in 2005 from an authorized dealer. They are selling for $10,000 now!
That's a great deal in hindsight. So many of the pre ceramic models are going for crazy money. There were so many pieces I wanted to pick thinking I'd have all the time in the world now i can't see myself buying another rolex at current grey market prices.

Guys, do the materials on the Bacons stretch out? I'm really tempted to unDS mine, which I had to get in a smaller size.

Guys, do the materials on the Bacons stretch out? I'm really tempted to unDS mine, which I had to get in a smaller size.

How much smaller? If its only half a size you might be ok after a few wears but anything over that it might be a struggle. Have you tried taking out or replacing the insoles with thinner ones?

How much smaller? If its only half a size you might be ok after a few wears but anything over that it might be a struggle. Have you tried taking out or replacing the insoles with thinner ones?
1 full size, unfortunately. I've swapped out a thinner insole and, while it's snug, it just works for me. Thankfully, this released used the older AM90 spec which had a bit more room in the toebox... but I'm on the limit. If the material does relax a little, I feel like I should be ok.

Don't bacons sell for under retail. Can't you sell or swap?
I haven't actively tried to look for traders, but as I live in HK, my potential trading options are limited given the expensive shipping costs to anywhere overseas. Haven't really found anyone locally.

I let my Nephew wear mine on Thanksgiving and XMas. He’s a sz 15, mine are 13.
They were too snug for my liking.
Him being 16years old he was cool stunting > being comfortable.
It worked like a charm.
They fit perfect now.

The AM97 Air Max Running Club's are on ndc now. So they've released the dark colored AMRC 90s, two AMRC Air Max Plus, and a AMRC 95, and still the roma 90s are nowhere. Was there a factory defect? Haven't even seen full pics of those joints. Hope they come soon on ndc and it isn't another dia de los muertos situation :smh:

my old regiments colours. ByYou on the way. See how they turn out, hopefully the green is dark enough, was pretty dark during the build but then lighter after you finish.
89925579-835F-478B-9796-CE0FDA392554.jpeg

How come they can show and then NDC immediately release every ****ty colorway known to man, but stuff people really want is nowhere to be found. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom