The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Terrascapes are a little underwhelming in person. Was thinking a tongue and lace swap would look good. What do you guys think? Seems like a cobbler could do it. I reshaped the black toe, white is unshaped.

Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 11.50.45 AM.png

terrascape tongue swap.jpg
Yeah I was gonna pick these up but remembered you lose all the comfort of the foam with an encapsulated sole.

Terrascapes are a little underwhelming in person. Was thinking a tongue and lace swap would look good. What do you guys think? Seems like a cobbler could do it. I reshaped the black toe, white is unshaped.

I swapped black laces on the sail pair as well. Much better.

You just upped it w tongue swap idea though. Would be fun to see.

Also your toe reshape game is solid. (I don't have a steamer and don't want to go in w the iron w that material.)

PSed a sole with an Infrared Wedge onto that upcoming What The cw. Yeah... I'll get them! I love that they have a Black Tongue as well! I'm on the hunt for the donors already! LOL

Air Max 90 - What The.PNG

I remember designing a similar cw with the AMD 2020 options, but I returned because the Swooshes and outsole looked off. Let me see if I could find them in the gallery.

-edit-

Found them!
Air Max 90 NBY - AM90preciation.png

The upcoming WT cw is so much better!

I might need another one of those donors for these...

Duck Camo+
Air Max 90 - Duck Camo Infra+ (2).jpg

to complete the set.

Air Max 90+ - Duck Camo.png

Last edited:
PSed a sole with an Infrared Wedge onto that upcoming What The cw. Yeah... I'll get them! I love that they have a Black Tongue as well! I'm on the hunt for the donors already! LOL

Air Max 90 - What The.PNG

I remember designing a similar cw with the AMD 2020 options, but I returned because the Swooshes and outsole looked off. Let me see if I could find them in the gallery.

-edit-

Found them!
Air Max 90 NBY - AM90preciation.png

The upcoming WT cw is so much better!

I might need another one of those donors for these...

Duck Camo+
Air Max 90 - Duck Camo Infra+ (2).jpg

to complete the set.

Air Max 90+ - Duck Camo.png
Why not just paint it dude?

Guys, 3/26 isn't just Air Max Day... It also means 3 pairs x 2 = 6 pairs minimum for Infrareds. That means I should buy 3 more pairs, right?...

Infrareds for today although I basically wear this almost all the time.

51962730645_ceb99787fa_b.jpg

Nike Air jug pin, too haha.

51962166821_09000e2ab6_b.jpg

Last edited:

You or anyone in here able to comment on sizing? Tried searching on here w/ negative results and YouTube seemed kind of all over the place. These TTS or .5 up? I would have figured .5 down because of the lack of padding in the back, but it seemed like people say these ran snug? They said that w/ a few pairs other shoes like the Lebron SB 8s and they are another as TTS for me as they got.

TIA

Any info on these or am I blind and missed it in another part of the thread?

TIA

Wanted those for so long and once the price hit $450 in my size I gave up. Last I checked it was like 650 or 800 or something ridiculous. So it's pointless for me to even want the shoe, because I actually wear the shoes and you can't pay $800 for some 90s and then just wear them without having a Do The Right Thing™ moment.

Wanted those for so long and once the price hit $450 in my size I gave up. Last I checked it was like 650 or 800 or something ridiculous. So it's pointless for me to even want the shoe, because I actually wear the shoes and you can't pay $800 for some 90s and then just wear them without having a Do The Right Thing™ moment.

I paid like $400 and, although it was painful, I'm glad I did it before they went up more.

You or anyone in here able to comment on sizing? Tried searching on here w/ negative results and YouTube seemed kind of all over the place. These TTS or .5 up? I would have figured .5 down because of the lack of padding in the back, but it seemed like people say these ran snug? They said that w/ a few pairs other shoes like the Lebron SB 8s and they are another as TTS for me as they got.

TIA

Any info on these or am I blind and missed it in another part of the thread?

TIA
I went with my normal am90 size. They feel the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom