The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

B9810725-3181-4EB1-BA68-E9938987531E.png
I can't front, the AM 3's "radient red" OG's are probably on of my favorite shoes I own. They literally mimic the 1990 pair to the tee! They are also very comfortable! Good quality shoes! They are going to be a shoe a lot of people want in the future as years go by.

I can't front, the AM 3's "radient red" OG's are probably on of my favorite shoes I own. They literally mimic the 1990 pair to the tee! They are also very comfortable! Good quality shoes! They are going to be a shoe a lot of people want in the future as years go by.

Totally agree, great execution. Even seemed to address the midsole paint issue. I stopped wearing AM90 regularly since the design was getting too bulky, glad they slimmed them down some. And maybe more importantly, there was plenty of supply. Glad nobody that wanted these had to go pay a reseller.

Similar for the Air Structure infrareds, but those were low key enough to go on pretty deep discount too.

How can I tell if a AM90 is a recraft? I know the Bacons weren't one, but just curious to see if these Go the Extra Smiles fall in which category.

But "recraft" is diff from the AM3 "remastered," no? Personally could never again buy an AM90 that's not a 3, which has the correct shape (and front air bag?).
You could be right. Need a more knowledgeable NT'r to take this one. I'd be surprised if any of the new CWs have the front air. rbk93 get that chop saw out.

Terrascapes came in, really like em! The overlapping/oversized swoosh is really interesting, translucent sole too. I see these as a great homage to the Off-white 90s, which I thought were neat but not enough to jump thru hoops or pay $$$. I actually dig the overall color of these more, although the OWs do have some great finer details.

All that said, I’ve got a project to add a pop of color to these, which I think will make a big difference. Will post up when ready

EDIT: fits TTS for me, width is fine/slightly snug but have plenty of space in the toe

1BA49616-F9AD-493B-95C0-D3D4DDF46BC3.jpeg

EDIT 2: slow day at the office, mock-up of the tongue tag swap (from an old pair of 2010 infrareds):
3E137DFF-4878-4068-BBD6-391433254E79.jpeg

Last edited:
But "recraft" is diff from the AM3 "remastered," no? Personally could never again buy an AM90 that's not a 3, which has the correct shape (and front air bag?).

Recrafts are still good, remastereds are better, but to my knowledge only the OG colorways are remastered.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom