The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Tested out some different laces on my Infrared Jacquards.
Figured I'd snap some quick pics for people thinking of a lace swap.
The laces are all Nike laces, they were on a very good sale at an outlet a few months ago, so I bought tons.
54 inch length for Size 13.
The original white they came with...Then Light Grey, same color as the lower part of the tongue...
View media item 894579 View media item 894591Cool Grey, flash washed them out a bit, they're very close to the same color grey on the top of the toe box...
View media item 894601 View media item 894602Comparison of the two greys...
View media item 894617Called Grey Camo, have both colors of grey the shoes have, kind of mimics the Jacquard.
Again the flash washed them out a little bit...
View media item 894610 View media item 894611And Black...
View media item 894622 View media item 894626

Last edited:
For those that have done the AM90 ID in either solar or lt crimson colors...are ya'll doing the "NIKE AIR MAX 90 HYP PRM ID" or the "NIKE AIR MAX 90 ID"

Also...whats the difference between the "NIKE AIR MAX 90 HYP PRM ID" and the ""NIKE AIR MAX 90 NM HYP PRM ID"

thanks for your help
-B

Use the HYP PRM option, the NM option is for a different sole. If you're doing a Solar or Lt Crimson iD then just use HYP PRM ID

Repped I had the same question just didn't ask because I felt like an idiot asking.

I do have a sizing question I haven't bought an AM 90 in years I usually wear an 11 but I was gonna go 11.5 on my ID they look like they are cut small and I have wide feet so does the sizing up sound like a good idea?

Tested out some different laces on my Infrared Jacquards.
Figured I'd snap some quick pics for people thinking of a lace swap.
The laces are all Nike laces, they were on a very good sale at an outlet a few months ago, so I bought tons.
54 inch length for Size 13.
The original white they came with...Then Light Grey, same color as the lower part of the tongue...

Cool Grey, flash washed them out a bit, they're very close to the same color grey on the top of the toe box...

Comparison of the two greys...

Called Grey Camo, have both colors of grey the shoes have, kind of mimics the Jacquard.
Again the flash washed them out a little bit...

And Black...
excellent job- thanks for the effort here!!

Appreciate it!!!! Thank you...still new but how do I rep you?
click on the green thumb logo at the left from the multi button
wink.gif

Permanent Dents in shoe from uneven glue. And a piece on the side with no glue at all. Called and they sent me another pair for $112. I'm gonna keep these until I receive the new ones, just in case the left shoe is jacked up on the newer ones. 
mean.gif
  BS

Back
Top Bottom