The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I like these, but not ordering since it's not Yellow... I just wanted something to complement my Doug Funnies :lol:
2810148-f3f8735694175021cb1ded482ef5ab68.jpg

Skeeter
Air Max 90 - Skeeter.png

doug-with-friends-on-skateboard-8gj5tfepvlx3rtr2-8gj5tfepvlx3rtr2.jpg

Royal recrafts (hottake but like prefer these over lasers…all about that grey on grey colorblocking)
D8B3C68D-2779-4158-AD2B-66502547C152.jpeg

I wear these and the teal version (with a teal lace swap) more than any other 90s from the 30th anniversary including the infrareds and the rest of the am3 pairs. I actually haven't bought a pair of 90s in a while after copping most of them that year, what mold are they using these days?

The reason I'm curious about what mold is being used is that I see they're FINALLY doing a light/Carolina/baby blue with the og colorblocking like they should have two years ago when they did the rest of them. If it's that or the am3 model being used I'm in, but I can't with some of the other ones from the last few years.

The reason I'm curious about what mold is being used is that I see they're FINALLY doing a light/Carolina/baby blue with the og colorblocking like they should have two years ago when they did the rest of them. If it's that or the am3 model being used I'm in, but I can't with some of the other ones from the last few years.
I think the extra stitching across the swoosh means its the new mold.

Reactions: 907
Did anyone in here pick up the Laser AM90s? Been eyeing that pair for a while.

LPU: Gore-Tex Cargo Khaki

0710AA94-B5B0-4DC8-9B5E-5895D911CFF9.jpeg
How’s the fit for these Gore-Tex one? Is it snug comparing to Non Gore-Tex ones?? This one has some ACG vibe and would love to get my hands on if these are releasing in JP as well. Did u copp this from id4shoes??

How’s the fit for these Gore-Tex one? Is it snug comparing to Non Gore-Tex ones?? This one has some ACG vibe and would love to get my hands on if these are releasing in JP as well. Did u copp this from id4shoes??
Haven’t tried them on. Got them from the Nike UK site.

Back
Top Bottom