The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

just bought these babies, looking forward to em
nikeid

nikeid

So glad to find a community that loves Air Max 90's like me (I'm just starting though).
Does anybody know how long it usually takes for a EU release to eventually come to the states?
Right now, Nike EU is selling the anthracite/pure platnium 90's Gore Tex which is the one I've been waiting for for weeks.
Not only that, they also have a couple of fire colorways for the 97.

Yeah it's a bit of a bummer. That and no stitch across the Swoosh. I got spoiled by the recrafted model.
I've got quite a few pairs I can never wear anymore because they're the old boot style instead of recrafts, they're just too bulky and heavy! Even my surpluses from last year are better than the old mold pairs.

So glad to find a community that loves Air Max 90's like me (I'm just starting though).
Does anybody know how long it usually takes for a EU release to eventually come to the states?
Right now, Nike EU is selling the anthracite/pure platnium 90's Gore Tex which is the one I've been waiting for for weeks.
Not only that, they also have a couple of fire colorways for the 97.
Some EU exclusive pairs can be found on sights like END, and other foreign stores who will ship to the states. Try searching the item code, you'll probably be able to find somewhere offering to ship them to you.

Some EU exclusive pairs can be found on sights like END, and other foreign stores who will ship to the states. Try searching the item code, you'll probably be able to find somewhere offering to ship them to you.
There aren’t as many EU stores that will ship Nike to the US anymore, even compared to 1-2 years ago. END is the only one I know of that still does.

Back
Top Bottom