The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Exactly! 

They wanted to ensure no dudes will be cross-shoe-dressing for these. haha... 
lol, i guess so. we see you NIKE...we see you... 
tired.gif

Here's an idea:

Why don't they make ALL colorways unisex? Offer it from a size 5-15??
They usually do have a pretty good size run, on those Liberty series am90's they intentionally clamped it down to a limited size run lol. Maybe they're planning something specific for a men's version. I've no clue what they're intention is. I hope we get that pattern or some summer version of it on updated on ID options soon too. And bring back gum sole NIKE.
ohwell.gif
 The mono block zombie colors are so played out right now it's ridiculous. Don't know how many shades of mono block red folks need on the same silhouette shoe.

They usually do have a pretty good size run, on those Liberty series am90's they intentionally clamped it down to a limited size run lol. Maybe they're planning something specific for a men's version. I've no clue what they're intention is. I hope we get that pattern or some summer version of it on updated on ID options soon too. And bring back gum sole NIKE.
ohwell.gif
 The mono block zombie colors are so played out right now it's ridiculous. Don't know how many shades of mono block red folks need on the same silhouette shoe.
That's right!

Damn Yeezy. 

All red everyday any damn day.

Speaking of monochrome nike ids, has anyone ordered a pair in the lt photo blue they have? I'm interested in seeing if there are any photos out there...

didnt you say ur friend was selling them? or was that someone else..

at least you got em now! :nthat:

Yeah, a friend of a friend but he wanted mad money. Been after the Navy's for a while but got offered these at, what I think is a good price going off what I've seen them selling for so copped them.

Still searching for the Navy's :nthat:

Little Restoration Project 

Both shoes are stripped and ready to paint but top is bare and the bottom has 1 coat of angelus paint.

will keep you all updated 

Little Restoration Project 

Both shoes are stripped and ready to paint but top is bare and the bottom has 1 coat of angelus paint.

will keep you all updated 
exactly which shade of white did you use? angelus has a lot of different shades and I'm thinking about repainting the midsole on a pair of 90s...thanks in advance

Last edited:
I asked this in the roshe forum but can you use fnl coupons on 90's or 1's? Not WC codes just regular coupons

Sweeeet, Nike are giving me a 30% refund on my remake solars, they said 3 weeks but not likely to have them for another 3 weeks, just hoping they aren't as terrible as the first pair ><", nice of them to offer a partial refund though!

Back
Top Bottom