The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm just gonna buy a second pair of the OGs on End instead of paying 250 for the '10s that's just too much

I copped those infrareds for $45 in 2010. I should've just stocked up and had pairs for life lol.
this is why I'm so damn mad at the current market prices. That year's retro went straight to outelets along with the Laser Blues and the majority just slept, while the smart stocked up. I was in the worst financial position of my life so there was no way I could have got them :smh:

Not sure if it was already mentioned but Nordstrom.com has a bunch of AM 90 Liberty's available. Biggest size being a 9. So any small footers out there looking to cop or if you're looking to cop for your lady, better move fast. The only issue is they will be shipping out on June 2nd.

man I'm still looking for a pair of 2010 Infrareds
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

look for the 2005 HOAs if you come across them first. much better quality, especially with the midsole

How much are those infrareds going for? Like I said I only have one lol but I would like to start my collection
if you're patient, you can land a pair for $175 max DS. $250 is just outlandish. 

look for the 2005 HOAs if you come across them first. much better quality, especially with the midsole

if you're patient, you can land a pair for $175 max DS. $250 is just outlandish. 
This! I was actually close to pull the trigger on a pair from '05 but I'm very mediocre n devastated of deterioration coming on all pre 2005 air maxes :x

This! I was actually close to pull the trigger on a pair from '05 but I'm very mediocre n devastated of deterioration coming on all pre 2005 air maxes
sick.gif
my 2005 hoa's have been holding up perfectly fine. i have a beater pair i use for the gym and i have another hoa pair i use every now and then. i also have a pair of 2010's that i've worn more times, but the midsole paint is already starting to crack, so i've held back in wearing them. thats why all i've been wearing are my infrared hyperfuses

any more pics of the elephant print iDs?

tryna get a color comparison of infrared vs solar/lt crimson :rolleyes

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I just found AM90 red and white Indys on the sears.com website. I was really surprised since most legit retailers have been out of these forever. The prices are $430.99 for the red and $279.88 for the white. The only weird thing besides them being on sears.com is, they don't have sizes 9 or 13 available. I've read that this is a tell tale sign of a counterfeit. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Its crazy to think a huge retailer like Sears is selling counterfeit goods.
https://m.sears.com/nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-qs-red/p-0000000000000002954800000airmaxhypeqsredP
https://m.sears.com/nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-qs-white/p-00000000000000029548000airmaxhypeqswhiteP

Sears doesn't sell it directly. It's from a third party just like not everything on amazon is sold by amazon directly
Hi everyone! I just found AM90 red and white Indys on the sears.com website. I was really surprised since most legit retailers have been out of these forever. The prices are $430.99 for the red and $279.88 for the white. The only weird thing besides them being on sears.com is, they don't have sizes 9 or 13 available. I've read that this is a tell tale sign of a counterfeit. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Its crazy to think a huge retailer like Sears is selling counterfeit goods.
https://m.sears.com/nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-qs-red/p-0000000000000002954800000airmaxhypeqsredP
https://m.sears.com/nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-qs-white/p-00000000000000029548000airmaxhypeqswhiteP

Sears doesn't sell it directly. It's from a third party just like not everything on amazon is sold by amazon directly
I noticed that. I tried to look up info on the third party seller Sal Mal Productions and couldnt find any info pertaining to them. On some of the other AM90's they sell on sears.com they use a 3rd party seller named shoezoo.com, and they are legit. It seems fishy to me.

View media item 974227Thoughts on the Aztecs ?
Soooo dope! I could only find one place in Kentucky that has them. I put the style id in google and a link for finishline popped up with the right shoe and description. I clicked on it, and it took me to the generic finishline home page. Hopefully this is an indication that it will be available in other stores like finishline soon.

These are ladies but after getting the liberty's thought why not, I just love the midsole and mudguard, wasn't a big fan of the patent from the pics but not so bad in the flesh:

finally got a shipping email for both my IDs and arriving tomorrow. ordered on april 27. didn't take the full 6 weeks this time. here's to hoping they come to me with not that many imperfections

Yeah me too. I like all 3 in the pack. Like to see them come to EU, only Main Source UK has a few sizes of the red c/w.

finally arrived ! however the toebox were messed up (damage) but was easy fix 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom