The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I just talked to a ndc rep and he said the lunar90s are scheduled for july 19th now at 8am. Although he said it is still possible subject to change.

Are the Lunars a QS? They aren't listed as such on that NDC photo.

I should have a pair locked, I asked a friend that works at a certain store to hold me a pair, hopefully they come through.

Yeah lunars are a qs. If you get a pair locked down that would be great.

Are the Lunars a QS? They aren't listed as such on that NDC photo.

I should have a pair locked, I asked a friend that works at a certain store to hold me a pair, hopefully they come through.

they have SP(Special Project) on the listing which in turn means QS

son. just stop

you are trying too hard
roll.gif

These lunars release date is getting shady. Nikestore shows different info every few hours, CS reps all saying different things. Geeze.

I thought it was finalized Saturday at 8? At least that's what one rep said, and I know nikestore tweeted to a couple of people saying that. Bodega said that they were just doing raffles now I believe.

man I heard resell was going to be $400! can you believe it? $500 for some shoes? I mean who are the types of people to pay over $700 for a limited air max? At least let the resell come down from the $1000 before you think about purchasing it.

man I heard resell was going to be $400! can you believe it? $500 for some shoes? I mean who are the types of people to pay over $700 for a limited air max? At least let the resell come down from the $1000 before you think about purchasing it.
i dont get it

im confused. How did you hear what resale would be when no one knows exactly who will have them just yet lmfao. stop building hype son and dont judge off of ebay prices either..

Last edited:

im confused. How did you hear what resale would be when no one knows exactly who will have them just yet lmfao. stop building hype son and dont judge off of ebay prices either..
I'm just poking fun at how some resellers act.

People on NDSBG and runners group keep posting and saying these will sell for $300-$350.

I cannot see that happening. $250 max day of release and then the price will settle around $200-$225 after the hype dies, but that's just my opinion. If they are mega limited, obviously that will effect the price a bit - but still.

The Indy red air max's were selling for $350 for a few months before the price went through the roof and those were WAY more hyped than these.

I'm not selling mine regardless of resell price, gonna put a beating on them.

Just annoying that because people assume resell price will be OD high, it makes it that much harder to obtain a pair.

Last edited:
All this talk about resale prices. Can we at least get past the ACTUAL release first?? Still no concrete release info from NDC? I've read any time from tomorrow at 8am to Sunday at 8am...

Back
Top Bottom