The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Air Max Lunar90 "Water Resistant"

looks like a good shoe for the winter, espically if its water resistant

surprised no shops other than Hanon and Bodega have posted they will have these. Sunday release should be interesting, guess most will post them up tomorrow

I tried to get the KDs that dropped today in my cart and failed...I'd say there's a 0% chance I'll be able to grab these... :frown:

I tried to get the KDs that dropped today in my cart and failed...I'd say there's a 0% chance I'll be able to grab these...
frown.gif
Was there captcha?

Was there captcha?

Nah...clicked the link 11 seconds after Nike tweeted it and it gave me the popup about others added to cart first...I didn't really want them, just wanted to see how feasible these 90s would be...I'm guessing impossible.

Nah...clicked the link 11 seconds after Nike tweeted it and it gave me the popup about others added to cart first...I didn't really want them, just wanted to see how feasible these 90s would be...I'm guessing impossible.
sizes are still popping up

but yeah sunday will be pretty bad

Back
Top Bottom