The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

On End Clothing are these $169 or $213 total? I've heard 2 different things but I think its $213

You backdoor guys make it hard for us normal guys to even have a chance.

Shame on you internet..

You backdoor guys make it hard for us normal guys to even have a chance.
Shame on you internet..
Agree. After fighting with Bots for a long time don't have a chance to win. Now new kind of enemy for mankind. "Men back door" lol

Last edited:
Yesterday when using an add to cart link it would say the item had been added but it wouldn't actually add it. Now it says out of stock. Maybe they just set the inventory to 0 this time and will change it at the last second. Maybe they are  actually sold out. Who knows.

What's weird is that it isn't like that on all of their hidden items. I was able to add a bunch of hidden stuff yesterday just fine. Just not those.

Last edited:
Yesterday when using an add to cart link it would say the item had been added but it wouldn't actually add it. Now it says out of stock. Maybe they just set the inventory to 0 this time and will change it at the last second. Maybe they are actually sold out. Who knows.

What's weird is that it isn't like that on all of their hidden items. I was able to add a bunch of hidden stuff yesterday just fine. Just not those.

No they were available this morning a lot of people ordered for sure. If they got canceled, only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom