The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

man i'm slow as hell 
laugh.gif

it made me go back twice

I'm just tryna figure out why they wouldnt cancel everyones order if the whole stock is gone before the "random drop"

They don't care fam.. if nobody complained they would let all those ealy orders just go through

Last edited:

Sometimes peoples' debit/cred card companies cancel a payment because its made overseas.
what question is this answering? lol

I dont think they care either, but if theyre telling users of the site "the drop will be so and so" i would think theyd want to deliver on that. if they just kept quiet and said its out of our hands, then i understand not cancelling the orders

what question is this answering? lol

I dont think they care either, but if theyre telling users of the site "the drop will be so and so" i would think theyd want to deliver on that. if they just kept quiet and said its out of our hands, then i understand not cancelling the orders

He might be inquiring about sizes popping up as far as credit cards. As far as the drop. End could care long as they make money. Unless there is a smattering of complaints, they will announce it on twitter that they cancel those orders and put the sizes back up.

I think thats what happened for both pairs that just dropped... I don't think those were cancelled orders... too early
if your payment get declined b/c of your bank/credit card company whatever END holds on to your order and they give 24 hrs to use another form of payment

if your payment get declined b/c of your bank/credit card company whatever END holds on to your order and they give 24 hrs to use another form of payment
Sometimes but rarely on very limited/hyped releases... Trust me, I know smh...

Last edited:

This happen to me twice. First time my CC company wanted me to confirm the order. 2nd time End told me I had 24 hours to confirm.

This happen to me twice. First time my CC company wanted me to confirm the order. 2nd time End told me I had 24 hours to confirm.

Had my card declined 4x with Hanon before finally getting through (via PayPal)...they've currently got ~$825 of mine locked up.

Has Eminem ever confirmed he likes air max 90s? He usually has on a pair in a lot of the pictures I see him in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom