The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

laugh.gif

someone posted the early link covered from the nike uk into NDC thats how i got em....refresed at 12:59 they showed up added to cart got thru captcha in 15 sec and was in my cart ready to checkout

Congrats to everyone who got through  failed

it looks like not 1 person on NT came through on Nike... and just like that the last chance at retail is the wind

Last edited:
At 1 they just might as well have sent out the OOS stock tweet, they knew it was gone 
laugh.gif

I searched by product number, selected my size went thru the capcha like flash and waited my turn for 30 seconds before OOS ...all omy phone :smh:

If anything, this release opened up a lot of eyes to the wild world of Tier Zero releases.

Also, I don't think (most) people are mad they didn't cop, I think they're mad that they couldn't cop. All information needed to get these shoes was in this thread, and because of all the resellers and publicity these shoes received from all the sneaker blogs this week, the (few) people that actually wanted them couldn't secure them.

#brokenrecord

If anything, this release opened up a lot of eyes to the wild world of Tier Zero releases.

Also, I don't think (most) people are mad they didn't cop, I think they're mad that they couldn't cop. All information needed to get these shoes was in this thread, and because of all the resellers and publicity these shoes received from all the sneaker blogs this week, the (few) people that actually wanted them couldn't secure them.

#brokenrecord
Exactly. I'll manage but the fact that the chance was 0,000000.

Back
Top Bottom