The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

dang...figured they would have been sold out before hitting online and didnt check. I just wanna see them in person, I might not even like em...but would be nice to at least know.
i think they had seperate inventory for online.. they had a FSR

its bomb. if you got a ps3 or ps4 just slip into the playstation thread

people post beta codes like hot cakes
i have the opposite. 360 and one. sure its same over there though. 

ill check it out, if not ill just pre order for the beta. 

i have the opposite. 360 and one. sure its same over there though. 

ill check it out, if not ill just pre order for the beta. 
you can always pre-order it and get the code

if you don't like it just cancel the pre-order

amazon doesn't charge you until it ships

you can always pre-order it and get the code

if you don't like it just cancel the pre-order

amazon doesn't charge you until it ships
didn't know amazon was giving the codes. sweet.

beta is over in 3 days. lame. 

Should I stop Clicking on Undefeated's Site by now or what!???
Selected quantity is not available at this time.
Please try again later.

F'n LIARz ^
laugh.gif

Did Undefeated SF Release their pairs for sale yet????  anyone? Bay AreA>???

Last edited:

laugh.gif
  yeeeeah man.  just talked about this maybe couple pages back.  you can always call to double check
I already Sent My Cousin To do a Drive by the store and see if there's any campers out front the store....

I'm guessing if they do or haven't put them for sale yet… They Would Tomorrow morning

IDK doe

I think they sold Sunday or Monday there.

Craigslist ads were up with in hand pics before anybody could receive anything from NDC.  2 spots so far had them. dunno where else may be releasing, but none of the other area boutiques I've asked.

Last edited:

I think they sold Sunday or Monday there.

Craigslist ads were up with in hand pics before anybody could receive anything from NDC.  2 spots so far had them. dunno where else may be releasing, but none of the other area boutiques I've asked.
I called on Monday and early Tuesday and they said they didn't receive them yet.   I called today and they said they sold them yesterday so I guess they sold them mid-day yesterday whenever their shipment came in.

Last edited:
Did Undefeated SF Release their pairs for sale yet????  anyone? Bay AreA>???

pretty sure they sold them yesterday morning. I was going to stacks for breakfast and there were a bunch of campers outside. didn't bother asking what it was for but I assumed it was these

pretty sure they sold them yesterday morning. I was going to stacks for breakfast and there were a bunch of campers outside. didn't bother asking what it was for but I assumed it was these
They didn't sell them in the morning.  I called around opening time (11am) and the guy said they didn't receive their shipment yet.  He also mentioned there were around 10 kids waiting outside which he was going to tell them to go away.  I'm just thinking they got their shipment in around 2pm-4pm and sold them around that time.

almost as tired of hearing about these lunars as I am seeing kermit and daquan memes and I actually liked these until the madness

I've stopped checking back to this thread altogether. Just trying for the hanon re-release and if i strike out then it's on to the next. No way i'm paying resale for these.

Stacks is legit . Carnitas / bacon / caramelized onions over pancakes ...........

Back
Top Bottom