The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What do you think is a fair price for this Grey/volt color right now? I know I'm late and this have been on sale on several outlets a few months back. I chatted with NDC earlier and called atleast a dozen nike stores with no luck.
i personally wouldnt pay more than 110 for them

thats the maximum amount that they can get from me
wink.gif

and btw what size do you need ??

Last edited:
I got 2 pair of volts from my outlet for $50 each too bad you weren't looking 2 months ago

I got 2 pair of volts from my outlet for $50 each too bad you weren't looking 2 months ago
 Yeah I know I am late on these. That is also why I don't know if I should pay close to retail on these.

Last edited:
Keep your eye on eBay I'm sure a lot of pairs from the outlets will start popping up you can prob grab a pair for 80ish is my guess

What do you think is a fair price for this Grey/volt color right now? I know I'm late and this have been on sale on several outlets a few months back. I chatted with NDC earlier and called atleast a dozen nike stores with no luck.

20130224-195246-480x330.jpg

Thanks a lot to all the response. Are the material on these comparable to AM90 Essentials or Premiums?

Is taobao now a safe place for buying sneakers? I'm from Taiwan and I think most of Taiwaness won't buy kicks from it. Too dangerous.

New to this thread, I tried to breeze through the thread and didn't see much talk about these. I know they are gimmicky, but actually kind of nice in person.

Nike-Air-Max-90-Glow-in-the-Dark-2.jpg

Might be the wrong thread to bring this up, but for the people who trying to pick up air Max on taobao, do u still consider these grey market or unauthorized authentics?I know it's a huge discussion when it comes to jordans and people say that these kicks are fake.

Will they ever let you use 2 WC cards for the same purchase?
not sure if it was this thread or not, but someone mentioned that calling CS will *possibly* allow you to use 2 WC rewards together.  might depend on the rep you get, but i see it as a possibility.  place the order online first with your 1 WC reward and call in again to see if you can get it adjusted with another reward

20130224-195246-480x330.jpg

my buddy literally just doubled up on this pair just last week.  try calling the nike outlet in atlantic city, NJ.  thats where he got his

not sure if it was this thread or not, but someone mentioned that calling CS will *possibly* allow you to use 2 WC rewards together.  might depend on the rep you get, but i see it as a possibility.  place the order online first with your 1 WC reward and call in again to see if you can get it adjusted with another reward

my buddy literally just doubled up on this pair just last week.  try calling the nike outlet in atlantic city, NJ.  thats where he got his
I tried them and they were out. I'll probably just keep my eyes on ebay. Thanks man.

Last edited:
from what year are these AM90s? I need!!

They would go perfect with my Arsenal kit
smokin.gif
I think those are last years jd sports exclusive "london" 90's it's basically an infrared but the red is actually red and theres a map on the clear sole, they tend to go around the 200 dollar mark.

If it's the London version it's the 'East London' one you want, the south London version has a different colourway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom