The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Will other sites get them too? The price is pretty high there.
please dont tell me that you want to cop the shoes for retail

this shoe is limited you already need to be very happy that K-C only ask 260 for them and not 350

you wanna cop for retail, you prob need to wait for the US release, most of the US shops dont ship to the EU

or you wait till they go online at the atmos site, i remembered from the previous atmos 3m tiger release

only me and 2 other members in here succesfully copped the shoes from atmos and we had to cop the entire pack

which was included with the matching clothing, cuz the shoes only, were already sold out after 5 mins

Last edited:
Looks like the lines are pretty long for these shoes out in japan. Just search atmos in the tags on Instagram.
Imo these are up there with the duck camos, from the one pic I saw I might even like them a little more than the ducks. Just hoping they'll be very limited as well

I have friend in the Navy that's stationed out in Japan that was attempting to cop for us but only a few places in Osaka are getting them and that's 16 hours away from where he's station. Apparently in a few weeks they're going to be spread out more in Japan and then, of course, make their way to the US. 

I have friend in the Navy that's stationed out in Japan that was attempting to cop for us but only a few places in Osaka are getting them and that's 16 hours away from where he's station. Apparently in a few weeks they're going to be spread out more in Japan and then, of course, make their way to the US. 
the shoe is a atmos exclusive in JPN, tbh i dont think that other retailers in JPN will get them

Has anybody ordered the atomic red hyper fuse? Debating on going monochromatic with either gym red or atomic.

Just copped the Brasil's off Finish Line they're 62.99 as well now.
smokin.gif

Best color way IMO out of the ones they have been almost giving away at Finish Line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom