The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks. Definitely worthwhile to make out at least to one day during the tourney.

Although this year didn't have any big names due to upsets, the finals should be a fun watch.

I was hoping that it would all be the same color, but I'm cool with the shiny swoosh. I wish the mesh color matched better though. Nonetheless, still excited for my pair to arrive.

just bought a DS pair for 220 c: They're on the way right now.
Your gonna love your pair. I doubled up.  Quality wise one of the best AM90's Ive bought in the past 5 years...  Suede is on point, even the plastic these use on the sole is super soft.  Feel alot more comfortable than my other am 90's since I can actually feel the air unit. Pretty much match with everything.  Love em, I get so many broken necks in these.  I got all the Milans, and these were def the under-dogs and my personal fav.  the 97 is super nice too though.

Last edited:
Can you take pics of other angles?
sorry im not very good at taking photos...

Your gonna love your pair. I doubled up.  Quality wise one of the best AM90's Ive bought in the past 5 years...  Suede is on point, even the plastic these use on the sole is super soft.  Feel alot more comfortable than my other am 90's since I can actually feel the air unit. Pretty much match with everything.  Love em, I get so many broken necks in these.  I got all the Milans, and these were def the under-dogs and my personal fav.  the 97 is super nice too though.
i hope so man bank is hurting after all these purchases 

Last edited:
Anyone else planning on picking up pairs from the Suit & Tie pack? Haven't seen much in this thread about them. Looks like they released in Europe today and I picked up 2 pairs from an oversea's site.

Or are they considered taboo in this thread since they're lunar 90's and not og
sick.gif

I really like the Suits & Tie pack but I'm just not sure about the fit on Lunar 90's.  From reading the thread it sounds like they are narrower and longer than the original AM90's so I'm not sure if I should go TTS or just not buy them at all.  

Perhaps.  I'm quite intrigued by the burgundy/jade/(infra)red paisley pair.  I'm going to be out and about in London this weekend so I plan to pop into a few shops to check them out in person.  I have to say though, pictures are promising and I'm leaning heavily towards copping!    
So I ended up scooping the burgundy/jade paisley pair.  Man, these are fresh.  The whole "suit & tie" pack looks great, but this pair in particular is the stand-out to me. Anyhow, here's a quick pic.  I found these to run TTS so I picked up my regular size.  

Last edited:
Gotta Get the Air Ones for the Bleached Denim Pack for the Trifecta to go with those Atmos's

nthat.gif

When the tiger and duck camos dropped stateside, were they dubbed as an official atmos collab?

Or was it just a regular QS like the bleached denims are

When the tiger and duck camos dropped stateside, were they dubbed as an official atmos collab?

Or was it just a regular QS like the bleached denims are

Not that I recall people just assumed they were atmos and started calling them that.

So I ended up scooping the burgundy/jade paisley pair.  Man, these are fresh.  The whole "suit & tie" pack looks great, but this pair in particular is the stand-out to me. Anyhow, here's a quick pic.  I found these to run TTS so I picked up my regular size.  
They're already in store??!?!?! Since when?!

yep- they suck- if they were a gr-like the denim af1s- they would sit and go on sale racks- then they would sit there and go on sale again.

Hype feeds hype- everyone thinks these will be like duck camo- difference is duck camo actually looks good.
let's see how popular bleached denim is now they are not atmos exclusive.

lolz @ douchbags who paid 500 on resell thinking they were getting some limited ish.
roll.gif

All hype kids beasting on max 1/87s- with crappy shape and worse materials- while 90s keep coming correct with the good stuff.
nike have changed the shape from the am90s upper in 2011 only its just not very noticable

take a pair from 2012/2013 and compare it with a pair from 2010 or earlier

you will see that the heeltab is smaller and also the height from the newer pair is lower

and the shape is different from the toebox

nike have changed the shape from the am90s upper in 2011 only its just not very noticable

take a pair from 2012/2013 and compare it with a pair from 2010 or earlier

you will see that the heeltab is smaller and also the height from the newer pair is lower

and the shape is different from the toebox
understood- yet it is subtle change- and does not detract from the shoes aesthetic.

The shovel toe max 1 is an abomination

understood- yet it is subtle change- and does not detract from the shoes aesthetic.

The shovel toe max 1 is an abomination
not yet but wait till they gonna pull of that david copperfield BS corner cutting trick again after 7-8 years

then we will gonna see how the shape from the upper gonna looks like

i think in the future the am90s upper will gonna look the uppers from the lunar 90s

with that weird looking arch shaped mudguard
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom