The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i hope the FNL release is a breeze. i have a $20 coupon and a $20 wcr coming :smokin judging by the amount of places that are getting them, i dont see this realease being an issue.

Is FNL going to allow a regular coupon on these? I remember being told by a rep a few years back that anything "air max" couldn't be discounted on RD. 

Is FNL going to allow a regular coupon on these? I remember being told by a rep a few years back that anything "air max" couldn't be discounted on RD. 
They allowed coupons to be used on the air max 1 trophys on RD, so I guess we'll see.

I used one on the ice red 90's. Last recent nike I purchased.

The 90s just have better color placement than the af1s did but I'm still not interested in either

was on board for the af1s when pics dropped but passed in person

I'll stick to the older denim af1s

What time does FNL release shoes on the east coast? 8 a.m. eastern time?
Just about all of their advertised releases on the calendar are at 8am EST. However, their unadvertised ones tend to drop at later times. Then again, I've never seen them have a Saturday release after 8am EST. I'm pretty sure they will drop at 8am EST.

Just about all the airmax 90's I purchased on release day has allowed me to use regular coupons, i.e. ices, lunars and most recent Hyper Cobalt EM's. Current code that you can use is: 15spike100, $15 off $100

pimp.gif

Just about all the airmax 90's I purchased on release day has allowed me to use regular coupons, i.e. ices, lunars and most recent Hyper Cobalt EM's. Current code that you can use is: 15spike100, $15 off $100
Thanks! I've been wanting those Hyper Cobalts and should have picked it up last week with the 15% Finishline coupon, but I waited too long and it expired. This $15 off is good enough!

Thanks! I've been wanting those Hyper Cobalts and should have picked it up last week with the 15% Finishline coupon, but I waited too long and it expired. This $15 off is good enough!
Yeah, I ordered as soon as they dropped withy the %15 off. I love this cw. I expect them friday

View media item 1185309

Received the gym red air max 90 today after returning my light crimsons due it coming with a hole on the hyperfuse. Off the bat I can say the mesh material on the gym red is by far a better quality than I had on the light crimsons. The toe box area on the light crimsons had large holes in the mesh and you could see your socks color through it. That is not the case with gym reds I received. The mesh is thicker and a double layer so there are no holes in it.

The nike check is a glossy red that at different angles in light look darker or lighter depending on the angle. As far as color comparison the light crimson is a brighter red and I do prefer that color to the gym red but I'd rather the quality of the gym reds and would chose it if I had to choose between the two due to the large holes in the mesh on the light crimsons. This pair did come with a slight blemish there is a small part under the air bubble came from the factory chipped. Can't believe nikes quality control on id's smh. Despite that I'm keeping this pair as of now. Can't be bothered with sending them back just to roll the dice on another right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom