The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

dang undftd is taxing. If shipping was free and my size I would consider. And considering how abundant these are it seems prices may not spike...

I can't bring myself to pay that $170 from undftd guess I'll just wait a week til the hype dies down

DUDE! 

REPPED

CALLED BACK  -Threw them the CODE  -They Knocked Off $20 bones and Free Shipping

Order came out to $108.99

Hallelujah Holla Back!!!

:ekk

On FTA .. damn i aint even try since the aite said excluded :smh: man i would have def gave him the code

finishline not honoring coupon codes on this one....sucks...i just got off the phone with them....sucks man
I'd say call back. I just got off the phone with a rep. and she added the 15SPIKE100 to my transaction. She said I should see the credit on my Visa 3-5 after the order ships. 

shoutout to my phone battery dying as i fell asleep lol at least NDC rescheduled....

laugh.gif

frown.gif

I can't bring myself to pay that $170 from undftd guess I'll just wait a week til the hype dies down
yea had to pass on that myself.. picked up a pair from NDC, but not sure if they will cancel.. guess ill have to wait it out.. 170 like resale numbers

For those that have these in hand already, do these still run tts? Or should half sizing down be recommended like stated earlier in the thread

Just grabbed a pair from my local shop in columbus Ohio @soleclassics
$129 out the door

They run tts for me

For those that have these in hand already, do these still run tts? Or should half sizing down be recommended like stated earlier in the thread

Someone mentioned that they run long and narrow like the recent am90s. I'm normally a 10.5 and have wide feet, but lately have been getting 10s.

well if i can save 15 bucks why not...whats the problem...i can buy myself lunch for a week...i eat 2 MCchickens and a small fry every day....3 bucks broski.....AND WHATTTTTTT

Lol repped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom