The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Heads up, incase anyone was looking for the DARK GREY/WHITE/ANTHRACITE/CRIMSON Air Max 90's, seller on Ebay has em for sale for $73 shipped! Wasn't planning to buy them yet but I told myself if I can get them at discount, I would jump on it.

View media item 456668

Last edited:
Heads up, incase anyone was looking for the DARK GREY/WHITE/ANTHRACITE/CRIMSON Air Max 90's, seller on Ebay has em for sale for $73 shipped! Wasn't planning to buy them yet but I told myself if I can get them at discount, I would jump on it.

Wish I would have saw that earlier. Purchased last night on finishline.com and did a in store pick up today, after WC rewards and coupons came to $80 flat.

View media item 456806

Return them and buy the pair from eBay?

Yeh I'm gonna end up doing that. Would get back my WC rewards to use on another release. Repped to the member that originally posted the info. Ebay has had such bad prices I don't even check anymore.

Last edited:
I already have "reverse infrared" and I just bought the Crimsons, but I like these even more than the Crimsons. Dammit Nike
mean.gif

Still probably going to pick em up. lol

Few new pics I found
heat. rate these.

any release date for the e.u?

I need these to drop on NDC and ask my buddy to scoop w/his new swoosh account, dude has been going HAM w/ it lol. 

Back
Top Bottom