The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Red velvets look the shnizzle. Also I'm waiting for the BR ultra Moire in all white. Summer drop though no doubt?

So do you guys wear womens Air Max 90s? am not thinking of doing it but the pic above got me wondering.. are they shaped differently or something? I have no clue if womens feet are diff than mens feet. lol

So do you guys wear womens Air Max 90s? am not thinking of doing it but the pic above got me wondering.. are they shaped differently or something? I have no clue if womens feet are diff than mens feet. lol
they are a half size longer in the length, so if you're normally a mens size US 8.5 26.5cm

you will need womens size US 10 27.cm, but some people can get away with womens US size 9.5 26.5cm

but if you take the womens size 9.5 you will be risking that the shoe will be a lil bit more narrow compared to the womens size 10

they are a half size longer in the length, so if you're normally a mens size US 8.5 26.5cm
you will need womens size US 10 27.cm, but some people can get away with womens US size 9.5 26.5cm
but if you take the womens size 9.5 you will be risking that the shoe will be a lil bit more narrow compared to the womens size 10

Good to know. Thanks! Am mens US11

Since it's the start of a new month it's only right we get this question out the way....any word on dat release date for da infrareds :nerd: it's the only cw I ever cared about

Since it's the start of a new month it's only right we get this question out the way....any word on dat release date for da infrareds
nerd.gif
it's the only cw I ever cared about
http://niketalk.com/t/537533/the-official-nike-air-max-90-thread/13320#post_22779099

Back
Top Bottom