The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Lol just checked out with the AM90s myself. I think the resellers are staying away from this release because the previous AM1 patches pretty much bombed on the resale market.

Did you get confirmation email from hanon?

i was at the movies. missed hanon. popped on just now, added to cart and checked out

to a sold out notice. sweet. 

is there a time for nikelab tomorrow? i can't find it

I got a pair and got email confirmation , half a size smaller though... I can fit two fingers behind my feet on my regular size. U think half a size down will be too tight?

i was at the movies. missed hanon. popped on just now, added to cart and checked out

to a sold out notice. sweet. 

is there a time for nikelab tomorrow? i can't find it
Got tons of sold out notices as well. I kept trying and eventually it let me pay.
I got a pair and got email confirmation , half a size smaller though... I can fit two fingers behind my feet on my regular size. U think half a size down will be too tight?
If it fits like the last AM1 patch, you should be good half size down

I sized down half on the AM90s.. wrong move? Assumed they fit big with the hyperfuse uppers like the AM1s.

Damn i was waiting for the link all damn evening and I fell asleep at 8:30. I cant find much info on a us release though...

Last edited:
Damn i was waiting for the link all damn evening and I fell asleep at 8:30. I cant find any info on a us release though...
i was just looking on twitter. people are asking nike and they said there is no time. I'm thinking maybe in 15? after that not sure. maybe 3:26? who knows

Damn i was waiting for the link all damn evening and I fell asleep at 8:30. I cant find much info on a us release though...
the same happened to me, i was high as a mthrfcker and fell in sleep on the couch and missed out the hanon drop
smokin.gif

mean.gif

but over 1,5 hour i gonna drive to Patta amsterdam and cop a 2nd pair of the AM1 patches and a pair of infra patches

That's what i thought about the AM1s and they ended up fitting me half big.. oh well i'll hope for the best
but the fitment from the 90s are different, they fit more narrow and smaller compared to the 1s

for the 1s i can wear sz 7,5 comfortably but if i try that with the 90s they will be too small

but the fitment from the 90s are different, they fit more narrow and smaller compared to the 1s

for the 1s i can wear sz 7,5 comfortably but if i try that with the 90s they will be too small
I've got very narrow feet though, i size down 0.5 for Lunar AM90s for instance. You still reckon it'll be too short length-wise?

the same happened to me, i was high as a mthrfcker and fell in sleep on the couch and missed out the hanon drop :smokin   :smh:
but over 1,5 hour i gonna drive to Patta amsterdam and cop a 2nd pair of the AM1 patches and a pair of infra patches

I envy you in so many ways. Im probably assed out.

I finally found the release page for all the patches on nike.com I guess im going to have to stalk it for the next 15 hours i suppose :/ wtf man

Last edited:

shieet.. i wear a 7.5 Air force, i hope the 7.5 90 won't be too small. 

Back
Top Bottom