The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

what a day already.... with 3 mates on the case and 2 laptops and an ipad i managed to grab 9 pairs or the infrared patch!!!

and 1 pair of sacai in my size
devil.gif

desperatly waiting for the corks to drop now......
Really man.    With everyone in here trying for their pairs and many striking out, I am not sure you want to brag about getting nine pairs in here.  You gonna wear all of those pairs??

yeah i will wear them all eventually ...in about 10 years lol

dont hate the player.... hate the game .

good luck to everyone today
wink.gif

Last edited:
Has able to get the 90s off Hanon and them joints already shipped. I actually made a mistake and ordered 2 pairs so I'm wondering if the 2nd order will ship. My status on that pair says Ready To Be Picked.

FINALLY!!!! I think I might have ran outta reps on you. All I needed was a style number.
wink.gif
 I'm about to log in to my Taobao acct and see about purchasing.  By the time they arrive here in the US though I might as well have just waited for the stateside drop.
Wms 616730-014 WOLF GREY/INFRARED-BLACK/WHITE
These are DOPE. When do these drop?
Winning #infraredhoarder
I see deals like this all day with sz 9.5-10, 12, and 8.5.  My size though....pshhhhh I've been watching these things since last summer...I have yet to see any in that condition go for that low.
Not feeling those patches Infrareds

Would rather just have the regular old retro
#QFT. For some reason I just don't like that smooth EM look on them.

So the patch joints get the Infrared tongue lining, but the regulars don't, huh?

I see you, Nike.  You rat bastards.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif
THIS. Lol...I'm actually glad the back of the tongue is white instead of black. White is much easier to paint infrared-less coats needed.  

i dont think you need worry about the regular infrareds, they will be easy to get

and if you have the patience you can even cop them on discount

the infra patches on the other hand will be super hard to get

i hate nikelab releases like this
mean.gif
AMD you the AM90 guru, but I gotta disagree on these.  It's tax refund season, spring is here and bammas are putting away the timbs looking to rock the fresh spring kicks.  These will be available with a little work, but probably not on discount.

what a day already.... with 3 mates on the case and 2 laptops and an ipad i managed to grab 9 pairs or the infrared patch!!!

and 1 pair of sacai in my size
devil.gif

desperatly waiting for the corks to drop now......

yeah i will wear them all eventually ...in about 10 years lol

dont hate the player.... hate the game .

good luck to everyone today
wink.gif

roll.gif
There's always one of these every release day.  How do you score 9 times and struck out on "all those other major releases"? I'm just glad I think these are trash.

You're going to wear 9 pairs you say? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom