The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I guess I get it now. I was planning on ordering from size anyway and I don't see the problem with us people wanting shoes from EU
of course it aint a problem for you because you want the shoes

if the shoes are EU only that means that there is less competition for the EU customers

so the shoes will be easier to get for the EU peeps, since the demand for them is lower

of course it aint a problem for you because you want the shoes
:lol:

This.

I appreciate the hell outta EU stores willing to sell internationally. I'm in Canada, so my options are somewhat limited versus the US. I have no problem with stores selling to the public first, and then putting what they have left online for anyone to purchase, I think it's the only fair way really. Hell, if my local boutique sold online, I would never get ANY releases, as it is right now I have a hard time getting what I want.

ah ok, but how are you able to order from taobao

you need an alipay account and you need to know how to read and write in chinese

i have created an account long time ago on taobao but i never managed to order something from there without an taobao agent

can you please explain to me how you order from taobao without an agent
wink.gif

I'll PM you when I get in later AMD.
http://www.86daigou.com
have never tried this before but they accept paypal.
if you have any chinese problem just ask me
or just

I didn't know about this, but reps for you.
I wasn't even looking for his stuff, just stumbled on it. What a fool!

That carpet look so familiar. Let him get new carpet guise
roll.gif

9 pairs all personal *****

You could have just said bought to flip, some will care, but what can we do with how you sell your pairs. But to play it off like your going to wear them all with that raggedy az carpet 
roll.gif

RIP @welshmanair 

LOL really hate people like that.. ruin it for everyone. 2 make it worse he is trying to pass those fakes off as a custom pair. Glad he got busted.
Dude should be banned. I couldn't care less about him reselling, but to knowingly sell fakes and try to pass them off as authentics has no place here. He knows they're replicas and made up some story about how he got them for his listing. If you're reading this I want you to know you're a lame and a sad excuse for a male. It'll all come back to him though.
LMBO....this dude is a dummy for this.  I always appreciate when people call out these wack "resellers". As if 9 pairs wasn't enough this bamma came in here bragging AND has the nerve to be selling fakes as authentic.  I personally have no beef with people who wear fakes-do what you want with your $, but to sell them as real is just wrong and deceptive.  He should definitely be banned for this. I got banned from NT for a week for trying to give someone an oop at retail. This kid is selling fakes as authentic.  Mods???

even though I passed on these... I would have liked to buy these but they werent on my  short list , which even then, was a long list! lol 

surprsingly enough, they are still sitting... maybe Ill swoop them on disco

Got my Patches today from oki-ni also used the £20 store credit I received because of the AM1 Patch mess they had. So for £110 they were an easy cop, they look very good and feel very comfortable. The change to hyperfuse was also welcome to me as they are my favourite type of 90's. Will post some on foot shots when the weather permits in Manchester, UK.

I never thought i would be Checking Euro Sites more then US ones

but since this Price hike on NIKE and JB plus people not accepting Rewards coupons on Retro's n other High Profile Sneakers

Euro sites are part of the US INVASION 

anyone know how long sivas usually takes to ship? or how long something goes through the processing status?

Have you checked your order history? They dont always send you any info or update processing quickly unless there is a problem, like an item being sold out before their servers were updated. As far as shipping, If youre in the US, expect at least a 2 week wait.

Last edited:
Which shop did you CAWP from?
BACKDOOR all [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] goes to airmaxdisciple for this 1

Still mad I didn't pull the trigger on a pair of 90 patch infrared's thinking the damn Snkrs Air Max Box in DTLA was gonna come correct :smh:
My air max 90 patch is almost here

On another note

wellgosh  Tomorrow.

2015 marks the 25th anniversary of the Nike Air Max 90 and to celebrate Nike are releasing the head turning 'Cork' build to mark 25 years of arguably one of the most recognise runners in history.

Available in store at 09:30AM (GMT) and online at a RANDOM TIME later on in the day. Please take note that both stock and sizes are limited! RRP: £110

www.wellgosh.com #wellgoshlove

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom