The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

AM90 cork only an EU release?
Its weird because both Cork and Patches are supposed to be US release as well, Nike.com still hasn't released the patch yet.

Also being in Canada myself, barely any places ship to Canada, where as almost every website in EU ships to Canada.

The struggle is real 

Majestic and I haven't been around NT lately or even buying shoes, but I see you're still going strong in the game. lol
trust me, it was surprising to see you post in here too. hahaha

i took a big step back in buying kicks for the past year. this is the first purchase in a while

The fact they still have all those sizes is kinda scaring me...hoping they're just super slept on and don't end up doing a mass cancellation

The more the better! We can all get a pair
happy.gif

Well 10's finally look like they're gone. Don't know if the site is accurately taking orders though. Guess we'll all eventually find out. lol

The fact they still have all those sizes is kinda scaring me...hoping they're just super slept on and don't end up doing a mass cancellation

Common for their new website, unfortunately. They oversell. They'll tell you in a day or after you're thinking you're all good. :smh:

That said, hope yall do get them

How did you find this link?? I been refreshing offspring all f******g morning and this never popped up at all!!

Anyways thanks for posting
I selected the last Air Max 90 they released and on that page they usually show all AM90's they have available. So I just kept refreshing that page through the course of the day. Then they popped up like a minute before I posted on here. 

Back
Top Bottom