The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^WOW! Wish it was a size 13! 
frown.gif
i ll check man..i might be able to find a pair to hook you up but it can take up to a week(i know my local store has not received half of its stock yet)

Chlamydia order should arrive today. It's been from Poland to Germany to India to China and finally to Singapore. Really hope my box survived! 

Anybody have any leads on where to find a decently priced sz 12 or 11.5 Moon Landings! DM me if so

Only came across fakes or ones priced at 8+ bills for the past few months 
eyes.gif

I need one fast

AMD, whats the material of the toe on those 90s? THey look like a good mesh. Im on NT mobile and to me, it looks like the mesh on a fresh pair of HOA Am1's. I wish my am1 weren't so beat though lol

So is anyone stoked on the animal print am90 iD dropping tomorrow? I'm excited but still debating on the regular sole or lunar sole! Lately I've been in love with the lunar sole (suit/tie, moon landings) but I am still sucked into the OG sole lol

So is anyone stoked on the animal print am90 iD dropping tomorrow? I'm excited but still debating on the regular sole or lunar sole! Lately I've been in love with the lunar sole (suit/tie, moon landings) but I am still sucked into the OG sole lol
Which animal prints are there?

Last edited:
Nike will never re-retro a popular shoe 100% even if it is just changing the shade of colour used or the colour behind the tounge. The reasons being most people won't really notice, from the people that do notice will still want them 'for the collection'. It also allows nike to release them again 2 years from now but with the infrared behind the tongue but then have something else slightly different (like having the proper thick nike air hang tag).
I'm not liking the White behid the tongue either gets dirty way too quickly, so I picked up the infrared patches instead and will maybe look for these when/if they hit the sales rack.

Some pics I came across browsing Ebay. Still don't like how they left off the infrared behind the tongue but probably will still pick up a pair.

View media item 1479381View media item 1479382View media item 1479383View media item 1479384

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom