The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

nobody dare to reply to my comments
laugh.gif

#hearingcricketsounds

LOL they showed the CTMA Center as well.. glad i stayed away from all those stores on sneaker street that were selling multiple brands. Saw a lot of cool AM90s there but im no pro at tellin whats real or fake so i just stayed away. the official Nike stores had boring stuff on sale at the time..

LOL they showed the CTMA Center as well.. glad i stayed away from all those stores on sneaker street that were selling multiple brands. Saw a lot of cool AM90s there but im no pro at tellin whats real or fake so i just stayed away.
that mall what was featured in the vid got raided by the HK customs after that vid got broadcasted on HK tv

a couple of shops were closed down because they were selling HQ rep jordans and those replica pony IDs

in the vid they also called to the Nike headquarter to ask if animal print was available as option in HK and JP

and they confirmed that they never had animal print as a option

that mall what was featured in the vid got raided by the HK customs after that vid got broadcasted on HK tv

a couple of shops were closed down because they were selling HQ rep jordans and those replica pony IDs

in the vid they also called to the Nike headquarter to ask if animal print was available as option in HK and JP

and they confirmed that they never had animal print as a option
hahaha. crazy.. you going for these animal prints up on the nike site? europe get it as well? 

lol all the chicks are into animal prints nowadays
laugh.gif
yeah lol, now this new flower print craze starting up.. what's funny is a lot of the flower stuff coming out is for men. seen some basketball shoes from adidas with flower print on it today. lol

Thats a really good informative video 

AIRMAXDISCIPLE

Theres no need for me to sweat anything. If that is the case then  a couples bucks doesn't hurt. You win some you lose some . 

Last edited:

Thats a really good informative video 

AIRMAXDISCIPLE

Theres no need for me to sweat anything. If that is the case then  a couples bucks doesn't hurt. You win some you lose some . 
you payed 300-400 euro for those damn shoes and they aint even authentic, you got scammed big time bruh
tired.gif

i called hichem no_g out on FB but that fool doesnt dare to respond, and meanwhile he keep scamming people with these fakes

Maybe 3-400 ain't **** to some people? ^^^

But still I don't justify fakes, I just don't care how people spend their money...

Back
Top Bottom