The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

patches went for $135ish? there is suppose to be a regular nonpatch version of the infrared 90s coming out in may yea? i just want the 90s with the og infrared scheme. dont need any gimmicks of patches etc. im hoping those will be easy and im assuming cheaper than the patches.

Missed the patches.
sick.gif

I wish Nike would stop these random drops.

patches went for $135ish? there is suppose to be a regular nonpatch version of the infrared 90s coming out in may yea? i just want the 90s with the og infrared scheme. dont need any gimmicks of patches etc. im hoping those will be easy and im assuming cheaper than the patches.
They are but not by much really. And they aren't the perfect infrared colorway, no infrared on the inside tongue. It sounds picky but looks really weird without it to me

Last edited:
Mudguard is perfect on the Flip OG Infrareds that just dropped. Side by side with those, the mudguard is super thin. The mesh toe box is larger aswell which has a lot to do with It. Not a big deal, just an observation. The leather is soft, not as buttery as the Vintage OG pair that dropped in 2012.

Wont disappoint.
NEED. May 16 release date and are they a GR??  thanks in advance

is the '15 version worth getting of the infrared 90's?

only because i already have the 2010 version and they are still fresh. worn 1-2x only.

The patch drop wasn't exactly random, it was the usual NikeLab release, tweeted 10 minutes before 10am PT.

If you're looking for Crocs, try Urbanity in Bellevue, WA. 425-454-7276 for phone orders. Came out to about $160 shipped. Don't know if they have any left though.

is the '15 version worth getting of the infrared 90's?
only because i already have the 2010 version and they are still fresh. worn 1-2x only.

i guess it depends on how much you love/like the shoe, ive had countless infrared 90's but ill be grabbing 2 pairs for myself and one for the wife, for sure.

as much as i didnt want the patches, picked one up for the lady just now. her 2010s will remain DS and she could beat these to the ground

i guess it depends on how much you love/like the shoe, ive had countless infrared 90's but ill be grabbing 2 pairs for myself and one for the wife, for sure.
i have 2 pairs of HOAs, 3 pairs of 2010s, 2 pairs of hyperfuses and im STILL gonna double up on the 2015s if i can 
laugh.gif

Ca
the patch infrared 90s has a canvas or mesh toebox?
Canvas and kinda thin. This was my first mobile cop. Never trusted it before. I think it was easier for some reason. I got a pair on the euro drop as well. Not a bad average price. 135 shipped from Nike today is the way it should be just can't trust Nike and their hacked apps and website.

Ca
Canvas and kinda thin. This was my first mobile cop. Never trusted it before. I think it was easier for some reason. I got a pair on the euro drop as well. Not a bad average price. 135 shipped from Nike today is the way it should be just can't trust Nike and their hacked apps and website.

just copped mine earlier and thinking to cancel my order because of the may 16th release. anyway is it the same type of canvas of the am1 patch compared to the am90 infrared patch?

just copped mine earlier and thinking to cancel my order because of the may 16th release. anyway is it the same type of canvas of the am1 patch compared to the am90 infrared patch?

I struck out on the AM1's so I can't compare but I wouldn't cancel your order because although the canvas toe box isn't ideal the shoe has lots of potential. I'm hoping Nike drops all types of different patches that will be more local and give us a chance to individualize the shoe. I read somewhere that they will first make patches you can put on them for the major world cities and then start with other kinds. Trust me it won't be long before you see some kid rocking these w supreme or bape or some other type of patches. The marketing will be to tempting if they catch on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom