The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone able to stick their foot in these upcoming Infrared 90s care to give some feedback on sizing? TTS or .5 up? And also whether your foot is wide, narrow, you wear your shoes snug etc. 

Thanks

I ordered 2 pairs of AM90 Crocs at Footlocker EU, and they have not the same tab... I didn't know it was possible.

keep trying. sizes will pop back up. when you see your size again DO NOT refresh. just keep trying to add it to cart

also, when you do so happen to see your size again, add it to your wishlist and add it to cart from there. a couple less clicks and you can go ham on your mouse

Lol that's my technique!

they dont make pairs together.

i remember when the green glow ivs dropped some kid called a pear i sold him fake bc the labels were different.

completely off topic, but wtf is up with people calling them "pears". are kids just illiterate these days or just trying to fit in? just stop

My daughters watch these idiots all the time!!!! and they freakin love them!!!! LMAO

Annoying orange and grandpa lemon smh lol....

Any who i passed on the moires. Couldnt drop $160 for em
Watching that gif makes them annoying already lol.

WHAT!

"Let me get One PEAR" 
laugh.gif

No, I meant to say my size 11.5 2010 pair is small for me. That's why I'm hoping to grab the 2015 pair.

A lot of the older Nike Retro running shoes from 5-10 years ago I felt ran a half size small. A lot of the recent ones from like the past 2-3 year are much more TTS IMO.

Last edited:
A lot of the older Nike Retro running shoes from 5-10 years ago I felt ran a half size small. A lot of the recent ones from like the past 2-3 year are much more TTS IMO.
Yeah, I made a mistake with buying the 11.5. I assumed they would have some room because my Clerk Pack AM90's were 11.5 and they fit just right.

Cant believe AM are $120 now...Last time I purchased a pair was back in 2006 when they retro'd the AM90 infrareds the first time I believe...

Exactly ! my older air maxs ran .5 smaller so I would get size 10s but nowadays, I've been copping 9.5s.

completely off topic, but wtf is up with people calling them "pears". are kids just illiterate these days or just trying to fit in? just stop
Shout out to all the Pears!

I thought the guy who said it made a typo.. did not know this was a thing.. lol yeah it sounds stupid.

Back
Top Bottom