The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nice. I really regret not picking up the Hyperfuses a few years ago. I copped the OG Blue AM1's that released back then, but I didn't try to cop the 90's because of the see-through toebox. I should've got them anyway since I really do like the Hyperfuse material.
mean.gif

Nike really doesn't want me to get the 11 lows

way too many ill nikes dropping

The red sock liner killed it for me

life is tough from a sneakerhead, i also have whole list of shoes what i want to cop
but every time something new is coming out what have a higher priority

I know the feels. Lately I've been having to be extra picky as to what shoes I will pick up. I'm tryna be more financially responsible and have more control of my spending habits. I wanted the infrareds on RD, but since they pushed it back to 2 days before the chicagos, I'm probably gonna wait it out. I don't wanna spend like $450 on shoes in one weekend. I'm doubling up on chicagos and wanted to double up on infrareds too.

I've been searching high and low for the corks in a sz 14 and have had no luck. Guess its time to give up.

But I did order and receive a pair of animal print id's and I love em. Opted for a suede toe box and it does not feel premium at all. Still very happy with the outcome

I've been searching high and low for the corks in a sz 14 and have had no luck. Guess its time to give up.

But I did order and receive a pair of animal print id's and I love em. Opted for a suede toe box and it does not feel premium at all. Still very happy with the outcome

Ebay is bone dry on corks size 14. Lucky to have my pair.

Anybody know about when was the last am90 infrared grade school retro?    I read somewhere they dont make them that often for GS and are hard to get.  Seems like the GS sizes got eaten up REAL quick on the sites I had link to.
2013? wasn't mesh though.

i've seen many previous gs releases sit on ebay.

lmfao mozilla being salty muwhahaha
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what's his deal lol

http://niketalk.com/t/500021/team-am-fam-since-2006/5550#post_23330827

read all the comments till page 187
and dont forget to give his comments some reps, it might cheered him up :rofl: he will probably need that now i think :lol:  

Daaaaamn I just went back and read the comments wtf I figure as long as it's talking about air max and it helps other people then no harm no faul. I already got chewed out about my post now they going after you even tho u been more helpful on this thread then anything and I thank you for that. Keep doing what you do.

Daaaaamn I just went back and read the comments wtf I figure as long as it's talking about air max and it helps other people then no harm no faul. I already got chewed out about my post now they going after you even tho u been more helpful on this thread then anything and I thank you for that. Keep doing what you do.
thank you man, i appreciate it a lot
wink.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
So no AM90 liberty for me just got an email this morning saying they refunded my money because they couldn't get me the size I needed....looks like I'll buy me another CW AM90 to replace it. But I'll get my girl a pair of the liberty

Ah too bad. When I was in Nike the largest size they had was at 10 women's. Me and a large girl got a pair in that size.

Ah too bad. When I was in Nike the largest size they had was at 10 women's. Me and a large girl got a pair in that size.

It's alright my girl will have a pair to add to the collection when she gets it's no sweat. I still got the reverse and another CW I'm getting and just waiting for the paisley infrared to be released.

Back
Top Bottom