The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

AM90 Flash Lime

https://www.hanon-shop.com/the-blog/nike-air-max-90-anniversary-lime/

the paisley's are the 3rd pair dude
laugh.gif
lmao just noticed. those flash limes are so hideous i think my eyes just immediately averted and moved to the paisleys 

Does anybody have an idea when they think the paisley infrared will drop. I'm thinking it will come when all this OG released dies down, not sure tho

It'd be nice to at least play around with the Animal ID's but I'm not buying a laptop just for that. It's 2015 Nike. Anytime you wanna get mobile friendly.

Local FNL didn't have infrareds and claimed to not know what I was talking about. Really wanted to try and scoop a pair early. I guess I'm waiting on NDC.

I was able to snag a pair on END when they accidentally made them live.. I'm happy they honored my order.

Man this thread moves quickly.

Miss a few days it jumped like 40-60 pages :smh:

I thought I missed out on the Infrareds but glad to hear that they pushed them back to the 28th.

just another look at the 2015 pair vs the 2010 pair. All in all i like the 2010 slightly more and honestly it was the infrared behind the tongue that did it for me 
laugh.gif
 the 2015 will be finding a new home soon haha.

Some in hand impressions of both:

- 2010 pair is the lighter pair of the two and seems to have the better cushioning around the ankle. The 2015 pair is very puffy in the ankle but doesn't really feel as supportive if that makes sense. 

- Color wise the grey suede upper of the 2010 is lighter and of course the swoosh is lighter as well. The infrared isn't too far off on them both the 2015 pair seems more "rich".

- The mesh is definitely different in hand and feels much better on the 2010 pair. Could be the age but the mesh on the 2015 seems much more of a fresher white. 

- In terms of fit the 2015 does fit more snug (not in an uncomfortable way that requires you to size up or down but just a little more snug width wise) length wise they are exactly the same. 

- Shape wise the 2010 pair is a little better as you can see in the second picture but the 2015 isn't a banana or anything like that. 

Last edited:

just another look at the 2015 pair vs the 2010 pair. All in all i like the 2010 slightly more and honestly it was the infrared behind the tongue that did it for me 
laugh.gif
 the 2015 will be finding a new home soon haha.

Some in hand impressions of both:

- 2010 pair is the lighter pair of the two and seems to have the better cushioning around the ankle. The 2015 pair is very puffy in the ankle but doesn't really feel as supportive if that makes sense. 

- Color wise the grey suede upper of the 2010 is lighter and of course the swoosh is lighter as well. The infrared isn't too far off on them both the 2015 pair seems more "rich".

- The mesh is definitely different in hand and feels much better on the 2010 pair. Could be the age but the mesh on the 2015 seems much more of a fresher white. 

- In terms of fit the 2015 does fit more snug (not in an uncomfortable way that requires you to size up or down but just a little more snug width wise) length wise they are exactly the same. 

- Shape wise the 2010 pair is a little better as you can see in the second picture but the 2015 isn't a banana or anything like that. 
great analysis...thats why im gunnin for 2010s again, gotta catch a fool slippin on ebay....Nike can't fool me with trash

Back
Top Bottom