The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Footlocker does holds till the end of day on these? Not sure if should cop online or not since I'll be at work until 4:30

could you buy these online? im working tomorrow 10-5, anyone know?

if so what websites?

Last edited:
rookie resellers
laugh.gif

kids are buying these on ebay/kixify 200 dollars a pair, easy 40-50 dollars, or wait a year and sell them at 200-250

these are infrareds OG skin, they will sell out

and for those who are looking for a website:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/a...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-m4vA5z3p2Vw1UsERODIZmw
Once I get these, I will completely run my 2012 OGs into the ground. 

I just spilled coffee on them a couple weeks back so they've gotten an extra tint of OG on them haha

Picking these up for my girl when I scoop my Chicago's Saturday morning shouldn't be an issue.....right? :nerd:

Looking forward for this infrared release to be done with. These pages are full with the same questions . It also could have got its own thread.

Last edited:
The new smooth non lipped toe, is a much better look on this Model.

I can't even fade the OG's anymore. I need the seamless toebox.

Am I the only one?
Do yall know what I mean? Or no

Looking forward for this infrared release to be done with. These pages are full with the same questions . It also could have got its own thread.

Your right about that it was about 4 pages of the same question even tho we told everybody they are GR but nobody care to listen and kept asking the same question and worried. I'm ready to talk about some new stuff. Like some of the CW AMD showed and MODUS showed coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom