The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Why is Eastbay charging 125 for women's and what is the difference between women's and GS sizes if I want to get the wife a pair?

Getting the ole failure to process order on FNL and then waiting on NDC. What would a release be like without it?!

When ordering through FNL, do the multiple card charges on one purchase tend to go away by itself? I've heard about this but first time I've experienced it. 

you might as well order them online lol why risk them selling out ur size?

Not too concerned about selling out, more concerned about them just not having a 14 at all. These look a little longer than the ones from 2010 too so a 13 might work. Going to try both on and find out.

Got my dress socks on though so won't be a true representative either way lol

:smh: Got Damn man. Can't believe these basically sold out instantly online. Nike needs to chill with all the hype marketing. No way these should sell out like that. Ridiculous. America is going broke on shoes.

mean.gif
Got Damn man. Can't believe these basically sold out instantly online. Nike needs to chill with all the hype marketing. No way these should sell out like that. Ridiculous. America is going broke on shoes.
go check in store, a lot of them will be fcfs.

Copped at DTLR, they only had one FSR, FNL right next door didn't even know mens size was releasing, they didn't get them.

Back
Top Bottom