The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I got notification that shoe palace charged my credit card but never got a confirmation page after that. Is this normal, when I check orders there's nothing there not sure if my order went through just now. Any info would be appreciated.  

I got notification that shoe palace charged my credit card but never got a confirmation page after that. Is this normal, when I check orders there's nothing there not sure if my order went through just now. Any info would be appreciated.  
yea i dunno. I have 2 charges from shoe palace, and one email confirmation in spanish lmao... 

Easy cop, not one person waiting at 10 in Santa Monica. They're at ftl, champs and nike store. For info I wear 8 and 8.5 and went with 8 for this one.

View media item 1553811

Sitting.
No waiting for your cart to load.
No cancelations.
No extra charges to your card.
Luxury of trying on.

All I need is for a employee to bring me them and unlace them for me lol

Fashion Fair Mall
Fresno

Last edited:
Dont go to Glendale Galleria. ..... HoH raffled! Champs sold out, Sheikh sold out! Got mine though.... sz 11 at champs, i jogged from HOH to Champs to find a line to the door. All lil dudes holding 8s, 9.5s....

yea i dunno. I have 2 charges from shoe palace, and one email confirmation in spanish lmao... 
Aww that's not good lol 

I think I clicked a few times. Maybe I bought out the whole size run.

How quick did you get the confirmation email when do you usually get shipping info from them. 

Sitting.
No waiting for your cart to load.
No cancelations.
No extra charges to your card.
Luxury of trying on.

All I need is for a employee to bring me them and unlace them for me lol
cool story, the closest ftl that got these...5.5 hr drive...

Easy cop, not one person waiting at 10 in Santa Monica. They're at ftl, champs and nike store. For info I wear 8 and 8.5 and went with 8 for this one.

Was just there. Did I miss you? :lol:

Tried on my tts 10.5. Fit big. Don't even know what's my size anymore. :smh: ended up going with a 10.

Btw, ended up grabbing a GS size for my girl. Took a lookat em in the car and I dunno. For me personally, that leather mudguard looking shinier than it needs to be. Throws of the shoe IMO. Dunno if I wanna give em to her anymore lol.

Anyone grab or see the actual Womens pair in hand as opposed to GS? My sister got a pair from NDC but won't be in till Monday/Tuesday

Yo, I lined up at Footaction Serramonte and was like 10th in line. Got to the counter and only 11 and up left. Went to HOH FL and no mens sizes. Called 2 other Foot Lockers, 2 Finish Lines, and 2 Shoe Palaces and nothing. WTH is goin on here?! Lol. I find that interesting one store had mens sizes in a limited run, Esp out here. Smh

Told y'all they where limited.. Nike is making everything with potential value limited.

Man all this talk about sizing running big is making me regret sizing up from 10.5 to 11 as people were talking about them running small yesterday. If I'm swimmin in em, I'll be returning to FL or selling for retail locally. 

Back
Top Bottom