The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks for the heads up on NTLV. Able to get a size 10. Was really hoping to get my pair with my birthday coupon on Thursday but for some reason was really limited in my area. At least got to use the bday coupon for my girls pair so

Last edited:
i have a moc with that color as well but don't know if my design is too girly

super on the fence

nice ids btw

I actually miss my 2010 pair. I went to a outdoor wale concert and got the mesh toebox dirty and had to sell them sh*ts. All Wale's fault smh. I just prefer the lighter infrared but these 2015s are a great retro.

I still need a pair of the 2015s..

On a brighter note, my 2nd pony ID should be here this week and I ordered on May 18th :wow:

View media item 1561461
Wore these joints the other night for the first time. Stepped out the car. Walked across the street. Dude was passing by in his ride... He stopped, yelled to me asking where I got em and what they were

Felt good.felt real good

Shout out to whoever mentioned NTLV as an option a few pages back. The bay was criminally supplied with pairs, but I was able to do a phone order this morning. Still have pair from the last retro in average condition, but was dumb enough to sell a DS pair I had not too long ago. The way these are built, i couldn't just have the one pair.

Last edited:
Shout out to whoever mentioned NTLV as an option a few pages back. The bay was criminally supplied with pairs, but I was able to do a phone order this morning. Still have pair from the last retro in average condition, but was dumb enough to sell a DS pair I had not too long ago. The way these are built, i just couldn't just have the one pair.
 Np man! Glad it worked out :smile: 

LOL who buys this crap?
sneakerheads at the northpole that are hunting on zombified polar bears & penguins
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also, I was told by an employee that Champs in Westfield Mall in SF will be getting a restock in men's sizes this week. Anybody from the bay still needing pairs might want to check in with them.

Back
Top Bottom