The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

you should consider using plastic bins, so you can easily identify which pair is what. i cant imagine looking for a particular pair and having to read all the labels.

Take snap shot and slip in in a sleeve on the front of the box, at least this is what I do.
Can't do the plastic bin thing, it just isn't right to me for some reason

Dope collections up there! Repped!

Anyone got this email from NDC? I was supposed to get them by tomorrow, I hope they don't cancel n do ship them....
I've seen this e-mail way too many times.   Actually this is the first time I've actually received the email and still get a shipping confirmation 2 days later.  Keep the faith, that's all I can say; but be prepared to not get one or either.  Good luck.

http://www.conceptbycruise.com/nike-air-max-90-og-mens-trainers--121447?colcode=12144741

good deal for UK delivery
pimp.gif
(use code EXTRA10)

Last edited:
i love my denims so much i still havent worn them and i have multiples. denims and corks will prob never be worn lol

if the denims werent susceptible to the bleeding on the suede, i would've worn them already

ive worn mine maybe 3-5 times and i dont have any bleeding....knock on wood

Nike Sportswear updates the classic silhouette yet again with the Air Max 90 Ultra BR+ QS. Replacing the more traditional mesh/leather uppers, the Air Max 90 Ultra BR+ goes with a wider mesh upper to really emphasize the BR component for the Summer. The shoe also sits on an Ultra midsole, making the shoe lighter than its predecessor. Three colorways – Pure Platinum, Racer Blue, and Black – are set to release this Monday, July 13th at Sole Academy. The Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR+ QS retails for Php 6,795.

are they that hard to get in the US ?? here in the netherlands they are still widely available at my local FL and JD
well in Vegas sneaker shopping isnt that fun dude, the one mall where i may have had a decent chance has loads of tourists and i hate the parking situation there. Nike sold out real fast  i think a lot of places sold out fast here actually.

I'm looking at some infrareds. But am seeing two different codes.  What is the difference between them?

725233 106 and 725233 103

Back
Top Bottom