The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone picked up any of new kicks from the Ultra Breeze Plus pack? The pics look dope, I'm curious as to how they the look in real life.

Today pick up

Got my girl all white patent leather AM90
2r6k6k8.jpg

And got myself a new pair AM90 released today at Foot locker.
2mcu53q.jpg
info on the second pic?

:lol: no i just treat buying shoes like paying a bill so everytime I get paid I kno I got bills that need to be paid. But I don't like to wait when getting shoes. If there 3 pairs released in 1 day well got to pay the bill.

laugh.gif
no i just treat buying shoes like paying a bill so everytime I get paid I kno I got bills that need to be paid. But I don't like to wait when getting shoes. If there 3 pairs released in 1 day well got to pay the bill.
I respect your collection and your commitment to 90s in general, but it seems like you buy every pair that's available. That's not collecting, that's stockpiling. Just sayin'...

I respect your collection and your commitment to 90s in general, but it seems like you buy every pair that's available. That's not collecting, that's stockpiling. Just sayin'...
Isn't that basically what collecting is tho just stockpiling sneakers? I mean many of us here have more sneakers than we possibly need lol

Well I don't buy every 90 that drops if the CW nice I'll cop, if it has that buck material I'll cop. Like that breeze see threw toe bit I will not cop. but as long as I'm buying and wearing,to me I'm collecting. Even if I'm not wearing but buying I'm collecting. So I guess I got a collection of stockpile that's growing.

iNeed to swap my moon landings out for a 10 or 10.5. Sad that I can't wear them as they are really nice in person.

Finally got the chance to double up on this year's infrareds. I was quite surprised to see these are still on shelves in my area. I figured almost three months later it'd be eBay or bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom