The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

cool they are ugly
laugh.gif

Would appreciate experienced members' advice. I reached an agreement to buy DS moon landings via pp invoice. Just received them today. As I examined them, I realized that they're not the pair that he sent me pics of, evidence of which I have below. Seller continues to claim they are DS, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. I figure my options are either to file a claim through pp or do a chargeback via my credit card company. To be honest, I'd be satisfied if he knocked $100 off the price but considering he's not willing to acknowledge it, I doubt that's likely to happen. Pics below showing wear, thanks in advance for any advice.

View media item 1807893View media item 1807894View media item 1807895
This is the pic of the bottoms he sent me, for comparison:

View media item 1807896

Would appreciate experienced members' advice. I reached an agreement to buy DS moon landings via pp invoice. Just received them today. As I examined them, I realized that they're not the pair that he sent me pics of, evidence of which I have below. Seller continues to claim they are DS, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. I figure my options are either to file a claim through pp or do a chargeback via my credit card company. To be honest, I'd be satisfied if he knocked $100 off the price but considering he's not willing to acknowledge it, I doubt that's likely to happen. Pics below showing wear, thanks in advance for any advice.

This is the pic of the bottoms he sent me, for comparison:
tell paypal u want hundo off total or refund

they will work it out with the seller if you open a claim

Thanks guys. Seller says he wants to call me but not really sure what he has to say given that he insists the pairs are DS. Does asking for $100 off seem reasonable/too lenient/too aggressive? It seems reasonable to me, but I'd love to hear what others think. I paid $460 for them to begin with.

The nipples are filly stripped. It normally takes me about 10-15 casual wears to fully strip the nipples. They are far from DS, but he cleaned them nicely for you !

Back
Top Bottom