The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

AM90 Christmas was a smooth cop on SNKRS. waited maybe 5-10 minutes, then paid.

rocking these to the lakers Christmas game!

Damn!!!...missed out on the Xmas joints on SNKRS big sizes went quick!!, any1 know where else these might be available in a size 11, seems like a real limited release??.....thanks

Such a shame, Did they even have a women's 12 to begin with.
All i saw was up to an 11.5.. i hesitated and missed em 
mean.gif

The best way for Nike to hear our voices is with our wallet. But as long as people are still buying, they have no reason to change anything unless it saves them money.

The best way for Nike to hear our voices is with our wallet. But as long as people are still buying, they have no reason to change anything unless it saves them money.
Yeah that petition ain't gonna do anything if people don't stop buying why should they have to change anything if things are still selling well?

Anyone have any recommendations for good Instagram AM90 pages to follow?

On a side note, what's happened to this board? It's been pretty much dead (or slowed to a crawl) these past few months. I know the Anniversary editions were driving a lot of the traffic this spring and summer, but still it seems this place used to be way more active...

Any chance there might be a wider release on the christmas joints??.....hoping maybe some boutique shops well get them, missed out on that damn size 11 on NDC 
mean.gif
...ppl asking ridiculous price for them on ebay!!

Nike just sent me a cancellation for the Xmas AM 90's size 9 that i ordered on SNKRS. SMH this was supposed to be a xmas gift for my wife. So pissed right now. Damn you Nike. Learn how to manage your f'n inventory.

Last edited:
I called nike and im returning them for a refund. But i used a 15% off code they gave me from a diff screw up on these. Is there any way I can get my discount code back??

I called nike and im returning them for a refund. But i used a 15% off code they gave me from a diff screw up on these. Is there any way I can get my discount code back??

ask for 2 Nike pulsecodes
I do what now? Call them before or after i send the shoes back tmrw and ask for 2 "pulsecodes"? Can u please spell that out for me in laymans terms? And thanks for the reply/help bro.

Back
Top Bottom