The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

yes they are, and dont be lazy, go google these style codes
tired.gif

819476-106
819474-106
Thanks.
smokin.gif
repped you for it. Looks like it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet.

I know this probably isn't  the right forum, but I have a question and I'm not getting any feedback anywhere else...

Has anyone every had a shipment from Nike get lost? My girlfriend ordered me some gear for Christmas. According to tracking, it was delivered to our door on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We were home the entire day and there was no knock on the door from FedEx and no package, while other packages from other carriers arrived fine and on time. So it was either delivered to the wrong address (most likely) or it was stolen.

We let Nike know on that same day and they said they would run a trace and would have an answer for us with 48 hours. Fast forward 5 days later and the Nike service rep now tells us that it would take up to 2 weeks for them to figure it out.  Is this standard??? My girlfriend is absolutely livid to have spent almost $400 on a gift that not only didn't make it for Christmas, but may not be here for weeks afterwards. In addition, the customer service rep said there is a small chance we may not get refunded at all. I know they are trying to prevent fraud, but come on Nike, 2 weeks and a chance we may get nothing?!

Any suggestions guys???

I know this probably isn't  the right forum, but I have a question and I'm not getting any feedback anywhere else...

Has anyone every had a shipment from Nike get lost? My girlfriend ordered me some gear for Christmas. According to tracking, it was delivered to our door on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We were home the entire day and there was no knock on the door from FedEx and no package, while other packages from other carriers arrived fine and on time. So it was either delivered to the wrong address (most likely) or it was stolen.

We let Nike know on that same day and they said they would run a trace and would have an answer for us with 48 hours. Fast forward 5 days later and the Nike service rep now tells us that it would take up to 2 weeks for them to figure it out.  Is this standard??? My girlfriend is absolutely livid to have spent almost $400 on a gift that not only didn't make it for Christmas, but may not be here for weeks afterwards. In addition, the customer service rep said there is a small chance we may not get refunded at all. I know they are trying to prevent fraud, but come on Nike, 2 weeks and a chance we may get nothing?!

Any suggestions guys???
I would have contacted FedEx the moment they said the package was delivered and it didn't show up.

They were in charge of delivering your order. Nike is the company who is hired them to delivery the order.

Email, call, tweet, do whatever to get your issue escalated to your local hub.

Last edited:
Anybody tried on the men's Ultra Essentials and know what the fit is like? I am guessing they will fit like those Lunar 90s which ran really long. They don't have as much padding or cushion in the shoe as a regular 90 so I figure so they run a little bigger. Anyone know?

Better than I expected.
The quality of the shoe is what really sets it apart from other recent releases. It's a cut above what you usually see when it comes to both materials and construction.  And that colorway... it just does not seem like a combo that should work as well it does. The original  Curry AM1's were a classic for a reason and this interpretation does them justice.

I bet you guys can't tell by now, but I really love this shoe... lol

the dry suede from the curry AM90s are deff not from the same quality

as the curry and cave AM1s, i dont even see any fibers sticking out
mean.gif

Last edited:
The quality of the shoe is what really sets it apart from other recent releases. It's a cut above what you usually see when it comes to both materials and construction.  And that colorway... it just does not seem like a combo that should work as well it does. The original  Curry AM1's were a classic for a reason and this interpretation does them justice.

I bet you guys can't tell by now, but I really love this shoe... lol

I feel they over used the blue. And the red? Get out of here with that...

I would have contacted FedEx the moment they said the package was delivered and it didn't show up.

They were in charge of delivering your order. Nike is the company who is hired them to delivery the order.

Email, call, tweet, do whatever to get your issue escalated to your local hub.
Although that would probably make communication a bit more efficient (but not necessarily leading to a faster solution), you have an agreement with Nike and not with the transport agent Nike chose. If the customer didn't receive anything and Fedex says the opposite then Nike has to provide you some Fedex proof of delivery. At least that's how it works here in Holland.

Any suggestions guys???
I had a similar situation with a UPS delivery from Nike. I was right on it and called UPS as soon as I confirmed with my family that the package was not left home. I called UPS and had them call the driver and he acknowledge dropping it off by a different address. However that was unacceptable and had to contact Nike to step in since they were the sender. Took a couple of weeks to get my credit but I had to stay on them to get it all squared off. I would recommend that you contact FedEx and do some investigating yourself. Ask for proof of delivery. If you have a regular driver that delivers in your area you may want to ask him yourself to see if he or she remembers dropping it off.

Also got my Currys in and they're great. Luckily not as tight as I was afraid of, they are TTS to me.
I'd almost say they even run slightly slighlty big, but def not enough to go half a size down.

Back
Top Bottom