The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks for the FL deal, had to grab one in 10s.

Well I guess I'm taking back these AF1s tomorrow since I have 3 pairs of AM90s and don't see myself wearing them ever.

My lunars came in, I like how they feel on foot, it took a sec to adjust to the lunar sole I guess since I am just not use to it, but pretty much like the shoe all around

Where'd you get these dude? Also, I'm a size 10 in the regular air max 90's, would i be a 10 in these as well?
I got them on NDC on the cyber monday restock, as others have said the run slightly narrower than other 90s, I went tts and the feel prefect when laced up, imo

Wow that looks better in your picture than what I see online.

But I really like the gym reds.

Last edited:
Anybody looking to buy the July Pack AM 90's be careful. They have fake pairs out now and they are all over eBay. You can tell because they have a fat toe box like the regular AM 90 instead of the sleeker more pointed two box that the hyperfuse has. And also the holes in the mesh are much bigger and they have a sheen to them when the legit pairs are matte. I've posted before but now I'm seeing more and more pairs, just wanted to share.

View media item 688860
View media item 688861
View media item 688862

Finally got my size, and I am super pleased with these.
I would recommend these if you are still debating them.
I had a pair of duck camos and while those are unique in there own way, I felt the tiger camos are more versatile and the better choice.

View media item 688891

This is where I bought them today.  Great price, plus I have a $10 off coupon code, had to add a filler because I was off my 2 whole cents lol.  Nevertheless, $50 for the shoes, and free shipping.  Not bad at all! 

smokin.gif

Last edited:

LOL look at what Finish Line thought was acceptable to send me, straight out the box:

View media item 685614

View media item 685615

I can't take them back since they don't have my size.
i doubt every order gets a full on inspection before being shipped and not all products are shipped from the warehouse. Either way, its a $2 pair of laces so it's nothing to really be upset about.

I'm looking for the OEM official laces from Nike to replace a pair from some Infrared 90's I lost.

Where can I get official AM 90 laces for $2 :nerd:

I went googling and it lead me to an old link from the old niketalk, sneakertalk :smh:

One user said just purchase some New Balance laces and I did that but it's not the same

The 90's laces are so soft compared to the New Balance pair.

Anyone swap the black laces off the black/atomic red essentials?   If so, did you go with white or grey or? 

Damn regretting my purchase.  Just saw the reverse infrareds for the first time and those are waaaaaaaaaaay better than the black/atomic reds.  F%$#

go look for your self, if you cant discover the differences you probably need to go the docter and let your eyes checked lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lol yeah man, pile on!  I see the color differences, but I also see toe box difference.  That's what's throwing me off.   Plus the one on the ebay page has mean heel bump. Is it suppose to be like that?

lol yeah man, pile on!  I see the color differences, but I also see toe box difference.  That's what's throwing me off.   Plus the one on the ebay page has mean heel bump. Is it suppose to be like that?
its supposed to be like that, and the shape differences at the toebox are caused by the material

the pair from ebay got mesh what stiffer is

and the pair from YT got a softer mesh what caused the more squashed look around the toebox

its supposed to be like that, and the shape differences at the toebox are caused by the material

the pair from ebay got mesh what stiffer is

and the pair from YT got a softer mesh what caused the more squashed look around the toebox
Thanks boss!   These kicks are fresh.  A new addiction has been formed. 

I just don't get what the hype is on the red hyperfuses, I've actually got a pair (at retail on release) and while they are okay, they are no way near the level of the recent atmos 90's for example. Just because a certain person wore them the value increases 7 times?

Back
Top Bottom