The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I just went back onto NDC on my phone....it was showing 1 item in my cart. So I took a screenshot (note the time) No way I could still check out with this right?? I clicked checkout and it took me to the page where you enter all your info lol

dam didnt u get 2 already?! lol was this your 3rd pair?.. crazy... i shouldve went back for a 2nd.. didn't think there was a 2 per customer limit lol o well

EAT

i feel like an idiot only getting one
mean.gif

knew about it before kd even sent the tweet
Shoulve bought 4

i figured since they never removed the link that it would restock again
thats what happened with the navy. i saved the link after the first and kept checking (granted i got the navy the first time). a week or so later they popped up again...and then again. I will say though, the link has seemed to alway be active. 

I just went back onto NDC on my phone....it was showing 1 item in my cart. So I took a screenshot (note the time) No way I could still check out with this right?? I clicked checkout and it took me to the page where you enter all your info lol
i was able to cop a 7th pair for my friend after nike listed them as sold out. they were still in my cart like yours are, so you should be fine. cook on that 3rd pair
kicksdeals

Bob blessed me today
God blessed us brethren

Thats a funny gif ahahahaha.

Yea the navy and white have popped up a couple times before.

dam didnt u get 2 already?! lol was this your 3rd pair?.. crazy... i shouldve went back for a 2nd.. didn't think there was a 2 per customer limit lol o well

Thing is.....I dont have another credit card to use...I already processed my order for the other ones...so this pair is just sitting in my cart. I dont think it would get processed if I used the same credit card...no??

Thing is.....I dont have another credit card to use...I already processed my order for the other ones...so this pair is just sitting in my cart. I dont think it would get processed if I used the same credit card...no??
use a friend's, or sign up for a paypal account, deposit funds right quick then use that

I'm about to buy from this Ebay seller, but I'm not sure about the authenticity. How do you know that they're authentic?
thats where i bought mine...ive researched the seller and most ppl said they are legit

View media item 820411 Saw the tweet 6 minutes late. Got on my computer, and kept trying to add and got the "all pairs are in carts" message. Kept refreshing and trying to add to cart, then I somehow got 1 in cart, didn't even realize it, then I added another lol. Went back to remove one, then saw it was a 2 pair limit. Praying they don't get cancelled lol.

The shoes were available for a good 10 mins before all the errors started popping up with them being in all of the carts.

Back
Top Bottom