The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah I think it's time to order a solar ID. You guys think I can complain to nike and get a coupon? I ordered a week ago and it says my shoes are expected to come in May 5th. That's more than a month on the ID. I really wanna get a 15% off coupon and use it on solar ID's.
You can try I guess, I doubt you'd be successful though. They say it can take upto 6 weeks and that expected delivery date isn't for definite, some people have got a 20% off code for their next order after complaining about the quality of their iD's when they received them.

funny thing is that kanye west probably forgot all about those red air maxs that he wore once a long time ago and then threw away lol.

Last edited:
Sneakers and clothes can absolutely have a mature or classy look and appeal to them.

Yeezy's will never be either. They were designed to appeal to teenager sneaker kids. They glow in the dark and have horns on them. You're telling me they had adults in mind? I don't like the shoe because they look like a kids shoe, they don't look mature or professional to me on foot. I wouldn't walk around in a shoe like that and have people take me seriously, that's like wearing air mags - people look ridiculous and they think they are so cool, lol.

Yeezy's are shoes that in 10 years you're gonna look back like "I can't believe I actually thought they were cool."

Air max are timeless. Gimmie air max > Yeezy's ANY day of the week.

It's all in preference and taste my good man...no need to judge others on what they have on their feet...

Just a couple of photos of my Solars, can't 100% capture the colour. There's one with my Infrareds too, the actual Solar Red isn't far off the Infrared...

mLGGH7u.jpg

KgxXObs.jpg

Rz9wsAC.jpg

cCNMiu2.jpg

GALLERY]

Just got my infrared jacquards in and the paint quality is HORRIBLE!! Look like a kid straight hand painted these. They will be going back to the store for a FULL refund. Hope I have luck with the Air Max 90 Breathe!!

You can try I guess, I doubt you'd be successful though. They say it can take upto 6 weeks and that expected delivery date isn't for definite, some people have got a 20% off code for their next order after complaining about the quality of their iD's when they received them.
I actually ended up getting 25% off my order, was allowed to keep the flawed pair, and got a free re-make

You probably won't get so lucky

The only reason it worked for me is because one of the representatives mis-worded their point.

Just a couple of photos of my Solars, can't 100% capture the colour. There's one with my Infrareds too, the actual Solar Red isn't far off the Infrared...

mLGGH7u.jpg

KgxXObs.jpg

Rz9wsAC.jpg

cCNMiu2.jpg
These are straight flames. I ordered last night, the coming weeks are gonna go by real slow.

how much longer do you guys think the solar IDs will be available for? 

Hopefully another couple days just waiting on my Kentucky money (huuuuuge shot tonight) and I'm ordering my pair. Crazy as this might sound I want to double up I'm feeling that solar red sooooo much

did anyone get the translucent solar red outsoles? or just the solid?

i would like to see what translucent looks like. 

did anyone get the translucent solar red outsoles? or just the solid?

i would like to see what translucent looks like. 

Someone over on KTT did, I think they said it was just more see-through. I went with the solid as did most others on here.

people are still talking about ID red colors.... 
tired.gif

anyway

got these. jcrd is really comfortable. still not work 150 tho.

edit: as for the paint issues, mine are pretty normal. sorry yours are bad.

hate that :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom