The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Do anybody have a clue as to what size zip lock bag to use for there sneaker storage I know this discussion was talk about early and airmaxdisciple dtold were he gets his from but I don't have a place like that near me so what can I use to keep my shoe in storage bags.
i think plastic shopping bags can do the job

just check if the bag is clean before you put your shoes in it, ive seen it before at other peeps

Last edited:
Just a guess, but...

Infra patches a nikelab release (like other patches), so a Thursday release. 3/26 is air max day AND a Thursday...

I know they have those AM90 boots coming out this week 3/12 (Thursday) with patches.  They look dope.

Will the "patch" 2015 Infrareds be a separate release? Are they going to release a "non-patch" version?

You think the "patch" version will have resellers going crazy? Why?

I personally am worried those patches will fall off during wear lol. 

Will the "patch" 2015 Infrareds be a separate release? Are they going to release a "non-patch" version?

You think the "patch" version will have resellers going crazy? Why?

I personally am worried those patches will fall off during wear lol. 
OMG im going crazy over here hahahahaha. I thought the same on the patches falling off.  Well what ever comes out I'll try and pick up. Guess we will know when Nike tells us.

Maybe 3.26 lol.

Ugh, I hope they release a regular version of the Infrareds too.

Patches do nothing for me. Just another way to milk the ever-growing Infrared hype.

They have to make those hyperfuse if they still come out with the original Infrareds later, they´d be way to similar.

Ugh, I hope they release a regular version of the Infrareds too.

Patches do nothing for me. Just another way to milk the ever-growing Infrared hype.
Basically. I just want this Infrared release to be as easy as it was in 2010. These are the only shoes that I buy multiples of, I don't feel like going through a hassle.

Theres no infrareds on the australian footlocker release calender for this month who ever asked me. Anything that comes out is always on it even if it says release daye tbc.

Maybe april lol

Back
Top Bottom